PDA

View Full Version : just joined!!! :3 helllo!

krista90
03-02-2014, 07:19 AM
well for starters, my name is Krista :) im 23y/o and ive been experiencing anxiety/panic attacks the past month.. it seems to only happen when im trying to sleep :( which is scary. any at home tips would be much appreciated as ive not talked to a doctor or anything :/ so i dont know how to alleviate them, other than mentally telling myself im ok.. which doesnt help much :(

kat79
03-02-2014, 08:02 AM
I totally understand you it seems to me that my anxiety really gets the best of me at nite which drives me crazy to the point where the most sleep I get is 4 hrs but I've downloaded a couple of meditation apps for anxiety and sleep and that seems to have me good luck to you

NeverToo...Fear
03-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Hi Krista, nice to meet you and very welcome here to the forums! :) My name is Crista, and I'm 22 !
Sorry about these panic attacks. The ones at night are flat terrible, cause that's when you really feel all alone. Have you been really stressed lately?
A lot of times to help me, I would just get up and walk around. Laying there just seems to make it worse. Try putting on some calming music or get something to drink or watch something you enjoy. Anything to break that cycle.