PDA

View Full Version : Bad/funny dream about this forum - now awake from sound of freezing rain

bittersweetgirl
03-02-2014, 03:05 AM
Thanks AnxietyForum ;), I had a dream/nightmare that the moderators posted that I had to stop complaining about the weather because I was upsetting people. My anxiety has no bounds....

And the sound of freezing rain awoke me at 3:30 AM, so here I am. Actually it helped that we discussed it earlier - my heart started to pound, but I got a grip quickly. I'm okay now - just listening to the rain. Hope we all are okay! Will check in on other postings now.

Enduronman
03-02-2014, 10:18 AM
BAHAAAHA!!
You can post about the weather, or whatever you want too!!...LMAO!!.
I think you'll be fine, not sure about how bad it is there but we're your support system so as long as you've got power, you've got us!

Have the best day possible friend!

E-Man... :)

jessed03
03-02-2014, 10:32 AM
Did you use the forum,right before bed? I've had a dream about people on here before. Often when I post then fall asleep 30 seconds later :)

bittersweetgirl
03-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Did you use the forum,right before bed? I've had a dream about people on here before. Often when I post then fall asleep 30 seconds later :)

I probably did... I tend to check this forum right before bed. That's funny that we dream about this place! :)

Thanks E-Man - still have power, and I saw a plow/sander go right down my street (woo hoo! we're usually among the last). It's just a little snow now (more to come, I think?). Anyway, I'm glad I can still complain about the weather :) Ha ha! Crazy dream.