PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety/depression/insomnia

kat79
03-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Hi everyone I'm new to this I am 34 yrs old and I am currently suffering from anxiety,depression and I can also add insomnia to my list I've always had anxiety I remember as a kid but it didn't flare up until about 1week ago I feel like I hit rock bottom I've pushed away my family my friends I just wanted to be alone everything irritated i even had to take time off from work I just feel like anxiety took over my life so I saw my doctor that refilled my prescription for xanax which I've been taking for almost 3 months now and it works wonders I'm just wondering how long before this new medication starts to work called celexa?? I just wanna be normal and go back to doing my normal activities so to top things off now I got insomnia it's been almost a week of sleepless nights I always get stomach aches and nausea and it's so frustrating I've tried to think positive right before going to bed even meditate tried over the counter zzzquail and melatonin not even xanax works for me at nite I'm starting to feel hopeless again

needtogetwell
03-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Hang in there, the Celexa will kick in but it takes a few weeks to fully kick in. When I had the nausea problems I found that Gravol helped so much. Maybe it will help you.

Hang in there, focus on getting well. It's all about you. Be kind to yourself.

Cheers!

chrisjrtcb
03-01-2014, 05:28 PM
I completely understand how you feel. My anxiety has been making me sick to my stomach, nauseous with bouts of vomiting for a few weeks now. I pretty much wake up every morning feeling this way and it comes and goes all day. It sucks. I've been taking fluoxetine for like 11 days now and I hope it helps soon. I just wanna get back to work and to feeling good again. Hope you start feeling well soon friend.