PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out!

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 11:15 AM
I need to go out of town today for about 3 hrs total & I get anxiety being away.. If I take a Xanax before I go, will I be okay? :(

NixonRulz
03-01-2014, 11:26 AM
You will be better than okay, you will feel marvelous!

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 11:26 AM

Okay!! I'm super nervous. Lol

NixonRulz
03-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Brooke, if you are feeling a little brave

Just take it with you and see how you do without it

It works so fast when you take them that you wouldn't feel bad for long

If you aren't ready for that, take it before you go

I used to love me some Xanax! LOL

You will do just fine

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 11:31 AM
I am not brave enough yet.. I'll have to take it before I go! Lol

bittersweetgirl
03-01-2014, 11:37 AM
I am not brave enough yet.. I'll have to take it before I go! Lol

Take it before you go, and bring another along just in case it wears off quickly (it wears off after 3 hours for me). If that's allowed under your dosage instructions, anyway?

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 11:38 AM
Take it before you go, and bring another along just in case it wears off quickly (it wears off after 3 hours for me). If that's allowed under your dosage instructions, anyway?

Okay will do! & well, I got mine from urgent care so he didn't really say how to take them..

NixonRulz
03-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Okay will do! & well, I got mine from urgent care so he didn't really say how to take them..

The doc didn't tell you how to take them? That's crazy

Every few hours is fine. i am assuming they are either .25 or .5?

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 11:42 AM
The doc didn't tell you how to take them? That's crazy Every few hours is fine. i am assuming they are either .25 or .5?

He told me how to take them just at night time for sleep.. But yes they're .25

bittersweetgirl
03-01-2014, 11:58 AM
The doc didn't tell you how to take them? That's crazy

Every few hours is fine. i am assuming they are either .25 or .5?

Crazy indeed. But yeah, my prescriptions always say take 3 times a day for anxiety.

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Crazy indeed. But yeah, my prescriptions always say take 3 times a day for anxiety.

Okay good to know!

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 02:59 PM
On my way.. Ugh feeling scared. Took my pill an hour ago & my mind just won't quit thinking I'm gonna get there & have a panic attack.

amaranthe
03-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Yeah... I feel your pain. I don't even leave the house...I mean I rarely do. Last time did not go so well for me... But you know what, I survived and got through it with no meds (even though it really sucked).
You can do it!! You will be fine no matter what happens, either way.

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Thank you!! I'm trying to relax.

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 03:21 PM

I need some encouragement! Lol

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Okay so I made it here.. Now to last an hour lol. I think my pill is working.. Just my brain won't STOP.

Amy Smith
03-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Just try not to think about it, im the exact same way. I take klonopin though just cause they last longer. Youll be ok :) you got there which was the hard part, now you can relax knowing youll be home soon.

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Just try not to think about it, im the exact same way. I take klonopin though just cause they last longer. Youll be ok :) you got there which was the hard part, now you can relax knowing youll be home soon.

You're right.. Thank you! I got xanax one night because I had to go to urgent care.. Klonopin I've been hearing good things about because it lasts so long! I'm gonna talk to my Dr about it.. It has the same effects as xanax?

Amy Smith
03-01-2014, 03:50 PM
You're right.. Thank you! I got xanax one night because I had to go to urgent care.. Klonopin I've been hearing good things about because it lasts so long! I'm gonna talk to my Dr about it.. It has the same effects as xanax?

Exact same effects but just longer lasting and not as addictive cause it last much longer than any others out there. Klonopin might make you feel a little more relaxed, but never a bad thing lol.

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 05:00 PM
I'm definitely gonna ask about that! That sounds much better than wondering when the xanax will wear off..