PDA

View Full Version : another day, another worry

ldocherty93
03-01-2014, 08:29 AM
So this morning I woke up with a sore stomach & lower back. It's still sore 7 hours later. I'm freaking out about it being cancer (ovarian or pancreatic)!! I have the doctors on monday so i'm gonna say about it but i can't stop thinking about it!!

Dweeb
03-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Me and my sister both got diagnosed with ovarian cysts just before xmas the pain is located low down and more to one side the side the cyst is on.

99% of ovarian cysts are benign and are nothin to worry about and will resolve on there own with each cycle dont freak out about this.

My sister had ers removed as it was a dermoid cyst and it contained cancer of a thyroid component they removed and shes fine.

Ovarian cancer is more common in women that no longer have periods!
I really dont think ovarian cancer is something u need to be scared of

Dweeb
03-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Ovarian cysts/cancer also come with symptoms such as bloating easily, messed up periods, feeling full after small meals and weight gain.

I'm sure your fine :)

ldocherty93
03-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Ovarian cysts/cancer also come with symptoms such as bloating easily, messed up periods, feeling full after small meals and weight gain.

I'm sure your fine :)

I'm 20 so yeah i do get periods lol i feel a bit bloated but don't look it. I'm just pretty anxious about it..

Dweeb
03-01-2014, 02:13 PM
I dont think its something u need to worry about honestly your young :)