PDA

View Full Version : A little nasty sorry

justineLyann
03-01-2014, 06:50 AM
Have had a lot of left side stomach pains aswell constipation I went to use the bath room and stool was hard a weird color brown color and I saw dots and patches of blood I'm so scared idk what to do my stool came out like rocks with dots it blood

Dweeb
03-01-2014, 07:36 AM
The blood is propz just from straining because off bein constipated happened to me a couple of times i'm sure you'll be fine

justineLyann
03-01-2014, 07:47 AM
The blood is propz just from straining because off bein constipated happened to me a couple of times i'm sure you'll be fine

What about dark black patches along with the blood and major sharp back pains and side pains under my rib?

Dweeb
03-01-2014, 07:53 AM
Constipation can cause alot of aches and pains when i was severly constipated i thought i had appendicitis lol.

Anxiety can cause IBS in a lot of people this may be what you have got. The bits of black in your stool is nothing concerning as it could be due to vitamins etc causing iron in your system. If all the stool becomes black then see a doctor but i think you'll be fine :)
Drink plenty of water and eat some veggie and fruit and see if this relieves the constipation if not try some laxatives