PDA

View Full Version : Suprisingly refreshed!

AmberGbenga
03-01-2014, 05:34 AM
Not sure if it's the life changes I've been doing lately or the attempt positive thinking or even the amazing books I've been reading... But I feel strangely at peace, optimistic!! Wait what? Amber optimistic?! I KNOW RIGHT!! My sleeping is improving, my attitude, my thoughts, my outlook and mood overall!! Start my new job on Monday, super excited and nervous, I'm feeling very proud of myself for taking these steps... For myself.. No one else... I'm learning I can't please everyone and I want to be selfish when it comes to my own well being and happiness... And guess what!! It's proving to be very fucking amazing!! Although thoughts still creep up, I still feel down and anxious... But not as strong or as often as I thought. I'm fucking impressed.

NixonRulz
03-01-2014, 06:09 AM
Well that is great news to start off my morning coffee

It's good that you are where we all here have known and hoped you would get quickly

Sounds that the time away from everything has proved beneficial to you

Sometimes the best person to talk to is yourself. You never will feel judged

It's ironic that with anxiety, being alone with your thoughts can be the most difficult times

Yet other times, it's exactly what you need to gain clarity on the direction you are moving

So happy for you today, Amber

You are one of the good ones

sapper84
03-01-2014, 01:47 PM
I am so very proud of you Amber. Makes me happy knowing you're improving.

jessed03
03-01-2014, 01:49 PM
That's great Amber. Good luck with your new job too.

You'll have to post the books you like, I'm due something new to read.

Dahila
03-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Amber I am sorry, I do not want to rain on your parade, but you switching from lowest to the highest point, I know it......Up and down up and down, not good for the person...

sapper84
03-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Amber I am sorry, I do not want to rain on your parade, but you switching from lowest to the highest point, I know it......Up and down up and down, not good for the person...

I agree but I'm just glad she is on the up. Even if its just for the moment.

jessed03
03-01-2014, 02:51 PM
I agree but I'm just glad she is on the up. Even if its just for the moment.

How are you doing yourself, sap?

sapper84
03-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Hungover, I drank my bodyweight in whiskey last night lol. I'm doing really well. Other things in my life are coming together and I'm still finding all the real positives. Granted that other things became royally messed up and twisted but I kept my strength, continued to do the right thing. It bit me in the ass yet again lol but its familiar territory so I bounce back pretty fast.

AmberGbenga
03-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Thank you everyone, and dahila... Hell I know this, buuuttttt fuck it's nice to just have a break from feeling so low... It's all I've wanted just a moment if peace to gather myself and my thoughts... I have soo many people supporting me and walking beside me... In truely blessed with my friends and family..

Mike, as I said I'm sorry it's had to be like this... But in doing it for myself and it's proving to do good for me. In glad your ok and your life is falling into place :) keep your chin up.

sapper84
03-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Amber I'm actually doing pretty well. Last night showed that. And my chin will never lower. But if you should fall from grace again, you know how to find me. Best of luck :)

Dahila
03-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Is that a mating dance Hehehe :)

sapper84
03-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Is that a mating dance Hehehe :)

Hahaha no dahila, I learned my lesson on that one.

AmberGbenga
03-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Thank you Michael that means a lot. I'm glad your doing good, warms my heart. Dahila, always a mating dance.... Flapping my arms and making awakard bird noises.... Both men and bitches love it. It's part if my charm

BrookeLynnnn
03-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Not sure if it's the life changes I've been doing lately or the attempt positive thinking or even the amazing books I've been reading... But I feel strangely at peace, optimistic!! Wait what? Amber optimistic?! I KNOW RIGHT!! My sleeping is improving, my attitude, my thoughts, my outlook and mood overall!! Start my new job on Monday, super excited and nervous, I'm feeling very proud of myself for taking these steps... For myself.. No one else... I'm learning I can't please everyone and I want to be selfish when it comes to my own well being and happiness... And guess what!! It's proving to be very fucking amazing!! Although thoughts still creep up, I still feel down and anxious... But not as strong or as often as I thought. I'm fucking impressed.

Good for you! Keep doing what you're doing! I love reading positive stuff like this! :)

sapper84
03-01-2014, 06:03 PM
But you do it so gracefully amber :P that's how you caught my eye when we first me haha

sapper84
03-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Met* can't spell today lol

AmberGbenga
03-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Hahahaha it's how i di

sapper84
03-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Hahaha you did great ;)