PDA

View Full Version : pain in middle of chest!!!!

ldocherty93
02-28-2014, 04:33 PM
I'm proper freaking out here! I have a dull, sore, uncomfortable pain right in the middle of my chest!! My partners sleeping so i dont want to wake him up! What could it be? I'm only 20 incase anyone was wondering

Fourteen14
02-28-2014, 04:38 PM
I'm proper freaking out here! I have a dull, sore, uncomfortable pain right in the middle of my chest!! My partners sleeping so i dont want to wake him up! What could it be? I'm only 20 incase anyone was wondering

Did you do the golden rule? Can you press on it? Does it ease when you massage it?

ldocherty93
02-28-2014, 04:42 PM
Did you do the golden rule? Can you press on it? Does it ease when you massage it?

I actually forgot about them! I just shot up straight away & started panicing like mad. The pains away now, thankfully.

Fourteen14
02-28-2014, 04:43 PM
I actually forgot about them! I just shot up straight away & started panicing like mad. The pains away now, thankfully.

Another miracle!! Hurrah :) :) :) :)

NixonRulz
02-28-2014, 04:43 PM

Any reason you could have strained it? Working out?

ldocherty93
02-28-2014, 04:45 PM
I wish miracles happened haha! Me workout!? Lol no i don't work out. Think it might have been trapped wind..

NixonRulz
02-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Well glad you are better!

With no harm done, lets go back to Fourteen's original question

Without proper context, what are you thinking this is about?

Fourteen14
02-28-2014, 04:47 PM
Well glad you are better! With no harm done, lets go back to Fourteen's original question Without proper context, what are you thinking this is about? Did you do the golden rule? Can you press on it? Does it ease when you massage it?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ldocherty93
02-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Well glad you are better!

With no harm done, lets go back to Fourteen's original question

Without proper context, what are you thinking this is about?

My first thought was heart attack. There's no pain, it just went away on its own..

ldocherty93
02-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If only eh..

NixonRulz
02-28-2014, 05:38 PM
My first thought was heart attack. There's no pain, it just went away on its own..

That is awesome but remember that for next time

Don't think that this time it may be different

It won't. Be!