PDA

View Full Version : hey looking for someone to talk to

nitelyechos
02-28-2014, 04:10 PM
so how do you get the chat room to work I'm not getting it

Enduronman
02-28-2014, 04:20 PM
You can chat with any of the 8 people on the lower right, other than Enduronman because he's an ogar. and he's mean.. or click on chatroom and create a public chat room and invite everybody into it or by member name,..except Enduronman because he's a troll...

Welcome to the AF's!.. :) :) :)

Enduronman..

nitelyechos
02-28-2014, 04:33 PM
okay thanks I see the bar at the bottom of the screen now I was expecting a new page

Enduronman
02-28-2014, 04:36 PM
Yes, at the bottom right, click that and it shows who's online...
Bottom left is a chat room where you can chat with anybody or everybody.... :)
See the 12 people online now????.....:D

nitelyechos
02-28-2014, 04:54 PM
let me do a better job of introducing myself. I have a lot of insecurities and fears that I struggle to deal with. It makes it very hard on the people around me which worries me even more. I afraid that people will get tired of me and get rid of me, among other things. I shouldn't think that and I feel guilty just typing it. I wish I had someone to talk to. my mother doesn't like to listen to me talk about the things that worry me since they are often paranoid and irrational. she thinks I need to start going to the gym and dating. I recently moved back home from college and I don't have any friends here and I don't have anyone to talk to. I recently started going to a church group for young adults. I hope I meet a friend there.