PDA

View Full Version : Can't function

chardae
02-27-2014, 11:15 AM
Have a lot going on in my life at the moment and anxiety is making things so hard, I can't do anything, no motivation can't sleep but just want to hide in bed all day. Being a single parent with no job is awful. Too scared to go out and look :(

victor817
02-27-2014, 11:19 AM
Have a lot going on in my life at the moment and anxiety is making things so hard, I can't do anything, no motivation can't sleep but just want to hide in bed all day. Being a single parent with no job is awful. Too scared to go out and look :(

Are you suffering from depression too? Anxiety can sometimes lead to depression.I was going through 3 months of sleepless night because of anxiety and depression. Somedays I wasn't sure if I was awake or asleep. What are you afraid of?

chardae
02-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Rejection, not finding a job that fits in with my daughters schedule. I feel like I'm going to break. Yes I have depression too

BrokenWings001
02-27-2014, 11:25 AM

I've had days like that. This site actually helped me. Just venting to people and reading about others and how they improved. Good hope and encouragement to get outta bed. Things will get better! People here believe in you!

What are you afraid of hun?

chardae
02-27-2014, 11:29 AM
Could also be a social aspect for me, handing in my crappy cv to people. Not sure I have the confidence to do it today. Will just cry. I am so on edge, whole body is tingling.

BrokenWings001
02-27-2014, 11:29 AM
Rejection, not finding a job that fits in with my daughters schedule. I feel like I'm going to break. Yes I have depression too

I'm in the same boat. Recently divorced and i have 2 young kids. My one is in preschool but my other is too young for school so I'm waiting a few yrs and going to college online when they're both in school. Pointless now cuz i don't have a car or jobs around here so I'm trying to be patient but its very depressing. Feel like a loser without a job. :/ Our bills are covered with my sons SSI n exs child support. I'm focusing on my kids atm but that doesn't make me feel any better about not working. :(

chardae
02-27-2014, 11:32 AM
My ex skipped the country, lawyers are trying to get him to pay but he isn't playing ball. Money is a huge stresser for me.

chardae
02-27-2014, 11:32 AM
I want to support my daughter financially and I can't.

BrokenWings001
02-27-2014, 11:33 AM
My ex skipped the country, lawyers are trying to get him to pay but he isn't playing ball. Money is a huge stresser for me.

I hear ya. I really do. Do u have any family that could help out? Friends who could babysit?

chardae
02-27-2014, 11:34 AM
No family nearby. It's not a time issue, it's motivation to do anything and I have zilch

BrokenWings001
02-27-2014, 11:41 AM
No family nearby. It's not a time issue, it's motivation to do anything and I have zilch

Hmm... maybe you should talk to your dr. How long is this lastin? Hrs? Days? Weeks? Are you on any meds?

chardae
02-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Been on meds since I was 18. Been 3 days so far since I found out I had no more income.

BrokenWings001
02-27-2014, 12:08 PM
Been on meds since I was 18. Been 3 days so far since I found out I had no more income.

Oh wow. I'm sry. What about welfare? There's gotta be a program or something to help you out. Keep your head up hun. You'll find something. Just remember to breathe.

chardae
02-27-2014, 01:34 PM
My new partner is lovely and supporting us. I am actively looking for a job. It is so hard relying on someone else for food and bills etc. I have the impending doom feeling like he is going to leave me and I'll be heartbroken and alone. I am so lucky to have him. This is the first time he has seen me lose it.

BrokenWings001
02-27-2014, 01:50 PM
My new partner is lovely and supporting us. I am actively looking for a job. It is so hard relying on someone else for food and bills etc. I have the impending doom feeling like he is going to leave me and I'll be heartbroken and alone. I am so lucky to have him. This is the first time he has seen me lose it.

Well you're lucky to have someone so supportive and i doubt he'll leave you. Ppl don't usually go outta their way to help unless someone really matters to them. Chin up hun! :)

chardae
02-27-2014, 02:48 PM
These feelings are just debilitating