PDA

View Full Version : so scared right now

dexdy
02-27-2014, 05:22 AM
hey guys.. its been 3 weeks now and still have this shortness of breathe and fast heartbeat every morning when i wake up and even in afternoon naps.. feel so anxious all the time i think i have heart failure or some kind of heart disease even tho i had an ECG a month ago and they said my heart is healthy.. i have irregular heartbeats and i dunno if this is still about anxiety thing. im so scared i dunno what to do :(

petrified
02-27-2014, 05:28 AM
Hi I'm sorry you are having a crap time right now. But try and take reassurance from all your tests that this is anxiety and not your heart.
Do you take any anxiety medication?
If not it might help to speak to your doctor as I no mine help take away the physical symptoms of anxiety and help me relax.

dexdy
02-27-2014, 05:31 AM
Hi I'm sorry you are having a crap time right now. But try and take reassurance from all your tests that this is anxiety and not your heart.
Do you take any anxiety medication?
If not it might help to speak to your doctor as I no mine help take away the physical symptoms of anxiety and help me relax.

i didnt take any medication.. i think i really need to speak to my doc about this

petrified
02-27-2014, 05:37 AM
i didnt take any medication.. i think i really need to speak to my doc about this

Yeah it might help you! Also try and see if they offer any therapy in your area as you might find that kind of help beneficial too.
Good luck and keep us updated :-)

dexdy
02-27-2014, 05:39 AM
sure thanks :)

Enduronman
02-27-2014, 06:16 AM
Gotta get to the doc and get some meds to help you with this my friend!...

Have a good day, if it isn't good..make it a good day!

Enduronman.. :)

dexdy
02-27-2014, 06:20 AM
Gotta get to the doc and get some meds to help you with this my friend!...

Have a good day, if it isn't good..make it a good day!

Enduronman.. :)

sure thing! thanks e-man :D

Enduronman
02-27-2014, 06:24 AM
It does get better bruh!! Just gotta take some steps in the right direction to make it happen..

Enduronman. :D

dexdy
02-27-2014, 06:30 AM
It does get better bruh!! Just gotta take some steps in the right direction to make it happen..

Enduronman. :D

yeah but what do you think e-man? is there something wrong with my heart or im just too worried about it?

NixonRulz
02-27-2014, 06:32 AM
yeah but what do you think e-man? is there something wrong with my heart or im just too worried about it?

You already have been checked and you are healthy physically

You're fine and now you're treatment is a med if you want and hanging with us here

dexdy
02-27-2014, 06:39 AM

You're fine and now you're treatment is a med if you want and hanging with us here

sure man.. i do love forum folks :)

Enduronman
02-27-2014, 06:40 AM

Yup, just hang here with the gang,...and
Get a medication to get that (acid reflux) under control first because not only can it cause your chest to hurt, it can cause it to feel like your heart is beating weird too
especially when that stomach acid gets up into the esophagus...Get some (omeprazole) and start there....if you can get it wherever you are??
What country are you in?
Can you get that?
If not, go see the doc and have him write a scrip for it plus its realllyyy cheap too.
That would be the first step, then we work on the anxiety part after you've calmed the stomach and heart/chest down friend...

We're here bruh!

E-Man.. :)

dexdy
02-27-2014, 06:46 AM
Yup, just hang here with the gang,...and
Get a medication to get that (acid reflux) under control first because not only can it cause your chest to hurt, it can cause it to feel like your heart is beating weird too
especially when that stomach acid gets up into the esophagus...Get some (omeprazole) and start there....if you can get it wherever you are??
What country are you in?
Can you get that?
If not, go see the doc and have him write a scrip for it plus its realllyyy cheap too.
That would be the first step, then we work on the anxiety part after you've calmed the stomach and heart/chest down friend...

We're here bruh!

E-Man.. :)

So an acid reflux can cause irreg heart beats? woahh. im from philippines and yeah i think we have that one here (ill check it tomorrow) :)

cubflynn
02-27-2014, 06:49 AM
I've been worrying about my heart a lot lately I to have the rapid/ irregular heartbeat. We just gotta remember that if something was wrong we would be in the hospital right they wouldn't of sent you home i worry about my heart so much that I now have to wear a heart event monitor and trust me you do not wanna go down that road it actually makes it worse having to look down and see wires on your chest all the time just gotta remember if there was something wrong they would of kept us in the hospital if you ever wanna talk just message me. Your not alone Brian

dexdy
02-27-2014, 06:58 AM
I've been worrying about my heart a lot lately I to have the rapid/ irregular heartbeat. We just gotta remember that if something was wrong we would be in the hospital right they wouldn't of sent you home i worry about my heart so much that I now have to wear a heart event monitor and trust me you do not wanna go down that road it actually makes it worse having to look down and see wires on your chest all the time just gotta remember if there was something wrong they would of kept us in the hospital if you ever wanna talk just message me. Your not alone Brian

woahh you have irreg heartbeat too! this is so annoying right!

sure thank you brian!

cubflynn
02-27-2014, 07:02 AM
Very annoying. And thinking about it just makes it seem worse than it is. Are you having any other problems?

dexdy
02-27-2014, 07:06 AM
Very annoying. And thinking about it just makes it seem worse than it is. Are you having any other problems?

yeah man like shortness of breathe when i wake up( its like a panic attack thing) and lump in my throat thing

cubflynn
02-27-2014, 07:10 AM
I also have the lump in my throat feeling you should read my story below this it might help