PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to title this

lucy88
02-27-2014, 02:53 AM
I never speak to anyone about this the way I feel but I think I should

Next week will have been 6 years since I lost my baby and every year that goes by I find it harder each day I wonder what my life would be like today what my baby would be like that this would have been the first year in school. I never had chance to show any emotion because the same week I lost my baby my partner was at court trying to get custody of his children so I had to be strong for him and from then it took a few month and he got custody and for the past few years I've been bringing them up with him and it's only now that I'm not so busy because the kids like to play and do there own thing that I sit and think things over I want to let go but I can't I never talk about this with no one I was never hugged when it happened I was just treat like it was another day it's hard keeping it all in but I also belive it was fate why I lost the baby because my partners kids where abused by there mum and they needed me and still do today. Its this pain I have locked inside of me it hurts.

lostmyself22
02-27-2014, 03:28 AM
Hi
Its always hard losing a baby, more so on the mother. U need to have time to grieve. I lost a child while pregnant and it seemed to me that no one else was bothered :( not even the father. But no one else can understand the feelings u go through in pregnancy to then lose that child apart from a mother. I find my way through by never forgetting. No one even to this day mentions the loss, like it never happened :(
Its great that u have taken on ur partners kids at such an important time in their lives when they needed u both the most but u must make time for u.
Sorry I don't have any answers, but just to know im not alone gives me comfort and I hope it will for u too.
x

lucy88
02-27-2014, 04:26 AM
Yeah I felt like my partner didn't care we never spoke about it I just have it all running around in my head. Xx