PDA

View Full Version : Okay y'all.. gonna sound weird.

ab123
02-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Don't take this as some kind of setback,because it isn't. I'm just looking for answers. Or anyone else who experienced it who happend to also get answers. I still get the fast heartrate when I stand, and the low blood pressure. Hopefully this will even out as I increase activity and keep healthy this will even back out. The one last weird thing that seems so persistent and will not stop is, the pulsing in my ear...in exact rhythm with my heart. Mostly at night..and a weird full sensation that seems to come from my chest and travel up both carteroid arteries. It feels like there is a balloon being blown up and pressure there, it comes and goes, but it is a very weird symptom...and one that I particularly hate. Anyone else experienced this. I do realize the you are anxious thing. But, I feel like this is related to something else. Just not sure what.

JLBnole68
02-27-2014, 03:36 AM
Well, anxiety does cause very real physical sensations in the body with our nerve endings and the way they fire. I have an extremely sore, painful throat when I lie down, especially if I'm a bit stressed. When I get up and stop thinking about it, oddly enough it disappears. I've come to realize that anything serious isn't going to just show up at night. It will be equally as bad during the day.

Enduronman
02-27-2014, 06:26 AM
Sounds like you have a sinus infection,..yeah,,,sounds kinda weird friend!!..
Hey J!

Have a good day you two..

Enduronman.. :)

Dahila
02-27-2014, 06:36 AM
No it does not sound weird, yes you should be checked by doc, I mean your ear. Ab do not get me wrong, when you hear the sound of your heart are u on your side? Try to lie down the way that you relieve pressure on your ear. See what happened? I have it on left side where the hearing is almost normal. It is son of a gun, I have it for years, I shape my pillow, not to lie on the ear actually. Try it will not hurt. It would be good to have it checked by doc, they see how it looks inside.