PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hate this

Tmr789123
02-26-2014, 08:26 PM
So.. Does anyone else feel like their anxiety is like five times worse at night? I feel good all day for the most part but once night comes...bam! Anxietys back. I feel so alone like I'm the only around for miles which I know isn't true cuz I live in a pretty populated town and I've got four other people in my house. My friend lives with my family too and even if he's in the other room I still feel like I'm all alone and when everyone's sleeping idk what to do. I'm left with my anxiety and my thoughts and they don't go well together.

Niicole Lynne
02-26-2014, 08:30 PM
So.. Does anyone else feel like their anxiety is like five times worse at night? I feel good all day for the most part but once night comes...bam! Anxietys back. I feel so alone like I'm the only around for miles which I know isn't true cuz I live in a pretty populated town and I've got four other people in my house. My friend lives with my family too and even if he's in the other room I still feel like I'm all alone and when everyone's sleeping idk what to do. I'm left with my anxiety and my thoughts and they don't go well together.

I am 100 percent the same as you
And I'm sorry you deal with this too
I have a boyfriend who sleeps right next to me and it doesn't help
I keep a sudoku book by my bed to keep my mins occupied if I can't sleep
Or I search and comment on here
But the sudoku really helps
It's using my mind and hands

Niicole Lynne
02-26-2014, 08:31 PM
I was just going to make a thread like this also

Applecherry
02-26-2014, 08:36 PM
Do you sleep at night? Being tired can make anxiety worse.

On the flip side, I get anxiety at night quite a bit when I don't feel tired enough to sleep, so feeling wired is not really a good feeling either. Then again, an attack can hit me at any time depending on my stress level and sleep pattern etc at the time..

Tmr789123
02-26-2014, 08:40 PM
I figured Id post haha. Figured someone else might feel this too. I might try that though. I was thinking maybe a puzzle or a word find book or something like tht or a crossword. I don't have a girlfriend or anything so it really feels like I'm alone. And I really really don't like to be alone because that's when my thoughts take over and I start to feel really anxious

Tmr789123
02-26-2014, 08:41 PM
Yes I'm alright with sleep I usually stay up late but I've been trying to get to sleep around like midnight at the latest. And I can usually make myself fall asleep at anytime haha

Niicole Lynne
02-26-2014, 08:48 PM
I figured Id post haha. Figured someone else might feel this too. I might try that though. I was thinking maybe a puzzle or a word find book or something like tht or a crossword. I don't have a girlfriend or anything so it really feels like I'm alone. And I really really don't like to be alone because that's when my thoughts take over and I start to feel really anxious

All I wanna do at home is relax and it's the one thing I can't do. As soon as I "relax" it's like anxiety bugs start flying lol
But yes give the word puzzles a try! I choose sudoku for the reason they r numbers so they don't remind me of anything and it's a lot of strategy

Tmr789123
02-26-2014, 08:59 PM
Yeah exactly like ur supposed to feel safe and comfortable at home and it's like what the heck anxiety lol I just want to watch tv and relax without feeling anxious and having a million thoughts go through my head. And there's nothing for me to feel anxious about so idk I feel like this.

And I'm probably gonna pick up a sudoku book or something cuz numbers probably will be better for me haha won't remind me of anything

Niicole Lynne
02-26-2014, 09:02 PM
Yeah exactly like ur supposed to feel safe and comfortable at home and it's like what the heck anxiety lol I just want to watch tv and relax without feeling anxious and having a million thoughts go through my head. And there's nothing for me to feel anxious about so idk I feel like this. And I'm probably gonna pick up a sudoku book or something cuz numbers probably will be better for me haha won't remind me of anything

Haha glad I could help
Good luck with the sleep monster tonight!
I'm currently in bed hoping I can defeat it! Lol

Tmr789123
02-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Thanks lol! And good luck to you too. I'm feelin a little better now