PDA

View Full Version : Dont want to be here anymore

amielou
02-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Today has taken a massive turn for the worst, I've been trying so hard recently to be positive but tonight I'm seeing some friends who I feel really anxious about and it's put me in a funny mood all day. My boyfriend is my main support and I've found it really hard to talk to him today because I'm embarrassed and know that the things I feel anxious about are mainly things I've created and aren't the fault of my friends. But he snapped told me he doesn't understand why he has to have all the bad stuff and my friends get the nice side of me, that's because I put on a brave face with friends whereas I don't feel like I need to with him. He said he hates my friends and it's confused me so much because I always felt like these were my problems due to my insecurities but now he's made me feel that maybe my anxieties are true and my friends are out to hurt me. I don't want to feel this way anymore it's ruining my life and I feel like a massive burden on everyone. Maybe it would just help everyone if I went away and then no one would feel like they had to help me anymore

Olive Yew
02-26-2014, 10:32 AM
That's the easy way out and it gets you nowhere. Your anxiety will get worse and you'll be lonely and miserable. You need to find people who are loving and accepting of you just the way you are. Dont let people get you down, you're stronger than you think. And though it's hard to see, there are people who DO love you and want you around. Surround yourself with those people. Get rid of the toxic people who make you feel bad about yourself. You'll be fine.

BlessedMom
02-26-2014, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=amielou;164808]Today has taken a massive turn for the worst, I've been trying so hard recently to be positive but tonight I'm seeing some friends who I feel really anxious about and it's put me in a funny mood all day. My boyfriend is my main support and I've found it really hard to talk to him today because I'm embarrassed and know that the things I feel anxious about are mainly things I've created and aren't the fault of my friends. But he snapped told me he doesn't understand why he has to have all the bad stuff and my friends get the nice side of me, that's because I put on a brave face with friends whereas I don't feel like I need to with him. He said he hates my friends and it's confused me so much because I always felt like these were my problems due to my insecurities but now he's made me feel that maybe my anxieties are true and my friends are out to hurt me. I don't want to feel this way anymore it's ruining my life and I feel like a massive burden on everyone. Maybe it would just help everyone if I went away and then no one would feel like they had to help me anymore[/QUOTE

Its impossible for people that do not sure from anxiety to understand anxiety and I can only imagine how frustrating it is for them to understand us and our fears. Think about it....its crazy frustrating for us, right? If your plans tonight are causing you this much upset, cancel them. I have done that many times. Its not true that everyone would be better off if you went away, no way no how.

kaye
02-26-2014, 10:41 AM
But if you don't feel comfortable around these friends i wouldn't feel like you have to see them, sometimes it just isn't worth it.

Enduronman
02-26-2014, 01:25 PM
We're here for you when you need us friend!!!...

Enduronman.. :)