PDA

View Full Version : Pale

hayleyjane112
02-26-2014, 04:52 AM
Hi guys

I suffer bad with anxiety, although I am getting much better :-) but I was Just wondering does anyone ever comment on how pale you are? I get told it all the time, people say I look ill just wondering if anxiety causes your skin to go pale? Just curious really

Hayley

Dweeb
02-26-2014, 05:00 AM
I hate this! People are forever tellin me i look pale or pasty and askin if im okay lol.

Not sure if its a anxiety thing but just wanted to let you now you aint the only 1 that deals with this

jessed03
02-26-2014, 05:17 AM
Yeah, everytime my mum used to see me, she'd always say you're so pale, you need to get outside more and eat more iron.

Annoyed me so much. For me it was just stress, I guess?

I bought a tinted moisturiser, people still said it.

Then I took up long distance running, and was always pretty tanned, and I guess that helped my stress too.

Telling someone they look pale, is almost like telling them they look fat!!

jessed03
02-26-2014, 05:18 AM
I hate this! People are forever tellin me i look pale or pasty and askin if im okay lol.

Not sure if its a anxiety thing but just wanted to let you now you aint the only 1 that deals with this

You do look pretty darn white in your pic dweeb ;)

trinidiva
02-26-2014, 05:20 AM
You know...society is so funny....they dont want you to be too pale, too dark, too tall, too short, too large, too skinny........

You just have to be happy with whatever God gave you and embrace it.

Dweeb
02-26-2014, 05:25 AM
Looool jesse i am not that pale lool

hayleyjane112
02-26-2014, 05:59 AM
Thanks I have just read up on the internet and they have said that the main thing it effects is your skin so that's prob why I have been feeling so drained :-)
X

GeneAllen
02-26-2014, 05:59 AM
You do look white. Are your parents white? :D Do I look bald? Hmmmm do people always wanna come up to me and rub my head? YES! Do I care well not really.

What others are thinking of me is none of my business, as far as rubbing my head, wtf? Is it for good luck? Don't pay attention to people, or what they think of you, my wife

always hear's stuff like are you indian? Duh, no she's native American. Indians come from India. She looks pasty though. LOL Just kidding, she looks fine as hell to me.

What I think of her is none of her business either, But she likes it when I say come hither my squaw. Peace

petrified
02-26-2014, 06:04 AM
Hi yeah I get told this all time my sister tells me my complexion is similar to a vampires lol

lucy88
02-26-2014, 06:06 AM
Yeah I have this problem I look pale especially if I have no make up on. X