PDA

View Full Version : why again why why why....

sharacel91
02-26-2014, 03:07 AM
Im due my baby any day now and my anxiety over the last 6 months has gotten a lot better I dont let things get to me ect ignore palpertaions like ive been told to and dont react to them. But just cleaning minding my own business keeping busy and sat down and bam the biggest palp has hit I hate to really breath as I strugfled and it felt like a a butterfly in my heart for about 1 min only just coming around from it now. My heart doesnt feel like its pounding but now I have in the back if my head bad thoughts I havent had this for soooo long.. do you think being pregnant your prone to palps or maybe my body cant handle being this pregnant im scared :(

Dweeb
02-26-2014, 03:31 AM
When your pregnant its common to have palpitations because ur heart is beating faster because off having more blood in your body.
Ur fine try not to let it stress you.
And congrats on the baby :)

nikki295248
02-26-2014, 03:32 AM
Thats when all my major palps and PVCs started was when I was pregnant so yes pregnancy definently brings them on. Your heart is working double time because it has to pump blood not only for you but the baby as well. Very scary feeling but completely normal. I know how hard it is to just ignore them but we have to remember they wont hurt us. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and congrats!

sharacel91
02-26-2014, 04:40 AM
Thank you everyone.. im terrified about giving birth but excited. I suffered with palps before I was pregnant well when my anxiety came along over a year ago ive never had them befire the anxiety and now im oregnant and the further along I go the worse I go. Keeo having horrible thoughts im going to have a heart attack while giving birth its scaring me

Dweeb
02-26-2014, 04:48 AM
When the time comes just tell the midwifes about the heart palps and how much there scaring you and i'm sure they'll be able to reassure you that everythings fine :)

sharacel91
02-26-2014, 10:37 AM
I just really hope im ok been on edge allll day now :( its awful havent felt luke this for ages

Dweeb
02-26-2014, 10:49 AM
Give your midwife a call if your really worried i'm sure she'll put your mind at ease :)