PDA

View Full Version : Blood sugar is dipping LOW

SSMommy
02-25-2014, 10:06 PM
Hi everyone -

Haven't posted in a bit as I've been feeling very bad. Lots of déjà Vu type stuff and overall fatigue and weakness. I find it very difficult to concentrate on a lot... Sweating, hot flashes, blurred vision, and long running headaches.

So I borrowed my moms blood sugar monitor because of the nature of these problems and my blood sugar keeps dropping very very low. It was 35 on Monday at work and 50 tonight before bed. I ate a banana but needless to say I am stressed out. I ate very well today but will admit that perhaps hadn't been eating as well in general as I should have.

I think now that this has been happening for a while. The problem is my doctor totally ignored this when I told her. She said there is no way that was an accurate reading or I would have been speaking gibberish.

I'm very frustrated. I went to tell my doctor about these concerns and now am headed for a psych evaluation but no concerns from a physical standpoint. But I'm really concerned.

ab123
02-25-2014, 10:13 PM
What's going on?? I'm sorry to hear all of this. First thing you need to do is track your intake and keep taking your blood sugar and try to keep it up yourself, If you cannot..just go to the er and get a real opinion. If you aren't eating well it is probably causing it. And I really think this Is residual ptsd from your svt..and changing your meds. Text me.