PDA

View Full Version : A fun bit of news...

stp4779
02-25-2014, 11:16 AM
So guess who's being put on anxiety medication? My cat! Hahahaaa! Going to pick it up today. My household is just riddled with anxiety :)

Maybe meds will stop her peeing on the floor!

jessed03
02-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Oh no :) bring her to the forum. Give her a username!

What med do they give cats? I know some cats can get Remeron. True story!

Boy do pets take after their owners!

Enduronman
02-25-2014, 11:27 AM
BAHAAHAAH!!! That's funny!!!...

E-Man... :)

Chris C
02-25-2014, 11:28 AM
I had the same thing with one of my previous cats. She was peeing outside her litter box so I took her to the vet and there was no sign of infection or anything physically wrong. The vet put her on an antidepressant. I can't remember which but it was one of the old school ones. It worked.

jessed03
02-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Q. What meds do they give cats...?

A. PURZAC!

Made it up myself...

Dweeb
02-25-2014, 11:34 AM
This made me giggle lol

lizard0921
02-25-2014, 12:01 PM

A. PURZAC!

Made it up myself...

Haha! Funny guy....

stp4779
02-25-2014, 01:39 PM

A. PURZAC!

Made it up myself...

Ha! Purzac! Prozac was one of the choices, but she decided on something else... it had a long name and I didn't recognize it. Man, I hope it works – we have tried EVERYTHING to get her to stop peeing on the carpet.

Enduronman
02-25-2014, 02:16 PM
Have you tried the giant catnip pin'ata (if that's how you spell it) that hangs over the litter box yet???.....LOL!!! :)

stp4779
02-25-2014, 03:05 PM
Have you tried the giant catnip pin'ata (if that's how you spell it) that hangs over the litter box yet???.....LOL!!! :)

E-Man, I think you're onto something! A brilliant idea! I better trademark that soon...

Enduronman
02-25-2014, 03:13 PM
Yes!!! Call Tele-Brands or Whamo and get that Australian guy to sell them..Your cat will never leave the litter box,..saving you so much time and money!!! But wait, there's more!! If you call in the next 10 minutes, we'll throw in these tiny sticks that you tape to your cats front arms to smack it with!!..(just pay extra processing and handling charges)...and we'll double your order but you must call now!!! $19.95!! BAHAAAAHA!!!

stp4779
02-25-2014, 03:18 PM
I want the Sham-Wow guy to endorse them!

bittersweetgirl
02-25-2014, 03:18 PM
Amazingly, in my crummy mood, you guys made me laugh hysterically :).
My kitten recently had a sore from allergies, and got a shot of antibiotics, and another shot of something like prednisone. Then I got really sick, and got my own antibiotics and prednisone. He moped under the coffee table for a week, and I was a miserable mess too and would have joined him if it wasn't really weird for a grownup human to hide under the coffee table ;)

stp4779
02-25-2014, 03:19 PM
I'm glad we could put a smile on someone's face today :)

Enduronman
02-25-2014, 03:40 PM
Amazingly, in my crummy mood, you guys made me laugh hysterically :).
My kitten recently had a sore from allergies, and got a shot of antibiotics, and another shot of something like prednisone. Then I got really sick, and got my own antibiotics and prednisone. He moped under the coffee table for a week, and I was a miserable mess too and would have joined him if it wasn't really weird for a grownup human to hide under the coffee table ;)

YAY!!! Laughing is therpeutic Bitters!!
How are you now?? Feeling better??.. :)

bittersweetgirl
02-25-2014, 03:44 PM
Thanks Enduronman :) - I'm up and down... hoping for more up, but I haven't quite figured out the magic key to that (though I agree - laughing is therapeutic!).

Enduronman
02-25-2014, 03:44 PM
I want the Sham-Wow guy to endorse them!

Vince!!!! :)

He sold the s**t outta those shammys to wipe up everything...
There's even a Sham Wow spoof on Youtube thats kinda funny too.. LMAO!

jessed03
02-25-2014, 11:02 PM

My cat goes insane for them. Just rolls around the floor in bliss. Although she does the same after being stroked. She seems to be a very orgasmic cat

stp4779
03-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Ugh, I've been trying to get my cat to take her new anxiety meds but she's givin' me more sass than a gay guy on Broadway >:(

I've tried hiding the pill in soft food, in her treats, in these nifty little things called"pill pockets."

Might be time to make a "kitty burrito" and force the pill down her throat!

Enduronman
03-05-2014, 08:40 PM
LMAO!^^^
Tell her that if she doesn't eat this, then it's going up the other end lil misssyyy kitttyyy!!!
Yes, it's time for a kitttyy burrito, she's hanging on the damn living room curtains,...upside down!!! Hurry! :)

bittersweetgirl
03-06-2014, 04:50 AM
Ugh, I've been trying to get my cat to take her new anxiety meds but she's givin' me more sass than a gay guy on Broadway >:( I've tried hiding the pill in soft food, in her treats, in these nifty little things called"pill pockets." Might be time to make a "kitty burrito" and force the pill down her throat!

Read link below: (but don't get a hamster!) :) My cats love those pill pockets - I'm supposed to put paste on my cat's gums now...he's having none of that!
http://www.petplace.com/cats/instructions-for-giving-your-cat-a-pill-or-not/page1.aspx

stp4779
03-06-2014, 11:50 AM
AHAHAAA!!! Bitter, so funny!

That was me, sitting on the cat with her between my knees. I got the pill in her mouth but she wouldn't swallow it, so the pill proceeded to dissolve into a white, foamy mess. She looked rabid by the time I was done and I don't think she ended up ingesting ANY of it. UGHHHHHH!!!!