PDA

View Full Version : My hairs falling out! (Yeah, literally)

Blessed
02-24-2014, 08:02 PM
K so for the past few months I've noticed my hair seems thinner. And I've noticed when I wash there many hairs in the drain. I know it's normal to lose 100 or so hairs day, mine just seems like excess. Is it common with anxiety for your hair to fall out?

Dahila
02-24-2014, 08:05 PM
Dear lady, I do not know your age but if you crossed 45 you are at premenapause time, typical for woman at this time to lose the hair, like 80 of them lose hair. If not go to doc to take a blood test for red cell count, then check you thyroid.

lizard0921
02-24-2014, 08:08 PM
You should check with your doctor. Blessings sent your way!

Blessed
02-24-2014, 08:10 PM
I'm 33, I recently had my thyroid and hormone levels checked which were normal, I have really thick hair but lately it's really thinner , kinda Alarming I guess :(

Dahila
02-24-2014, 08:17 PM
are u somewhere in Us or Canada? We have a wonderful product Nioxin, but you need to use it all the time, It is kind of expensive but last a long time. Get the Nr 4 for visibly thining hair, Are you taking fish oil? If yes stop. Unfortunately they are full of heavy metals and could cause the hair loss.
Start eating flaxmeal, add it to your porrige or whatever a Tablespoon a day is enough. Calm down, stress causes the hair fall down

jessed03
02-24-2014, 08:19 PM
B supplement can help, but it can also worsen anxiety. I'm confused what to suggest. Probably save it for later.

Dahila
02-24-2014, 08:43 PM
B supplement can help, but it can also worsen anxiety. I'm confused what to suggest. Probably save it for later.

shoot I forgot Vitamin B 100:) Thank you jesse

Blessed
02-24-2014, 08:52 PM
Lol what is porridge, I haven't ate that yet? I don't think? In Georgia we have grits, is that the same?

jessed03
02-24-2014, 08:56 PM
Lol it's similar.

I think grits are made with corn, and porridge with oats.

Dahila
02-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Blessed you do not touch corn???????? it is all Gm and can have bad results in the body
Corn , corn syrop, sqush, papaya, white sugar all GMO

NixonRulz
02-24-2014, 09:23 PM
Lol what is porridge, I haven't ate that yet? I don't think? In Georgia we have grits, is that the same?

I think porridge is what the 3 bears were gonna eat before that bitch Goldilocks ate it all

Dahila
02-24-2014, 09:25 PM
Sorry Blessed I am listening so many books lately with British lector I started to use porridge instead of oatmeal....

Blessed
03-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Ok I'm back as my hair is continuing to fall out, it's not breaking it's coming out from root. My doc is sick and won't be back till next week, I'm so tense from it I'm even dreaming about it. I've had hormone and thyroid checked, just worried ill wake up one day and it will all be on my pillow!!!!!

Dahila
03-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Blessed hair starts to fall out long after the event, and it takes long time for them to stop falling. It will stop as soon as you blood works are ok. I found that when you take fish oil, it can cause it. so I stopped. I started on Vitamin B100 complex and it stopped it.... It is good for the body.. then maybe vitamin D3 it helps too...you need to eat a lot of fresh fruit and green leafy veggies ie Kale
It will stop :)) Do not worry. Our hair reacts to stress.... yeah it does