PDA

View Full Version : please tell me excessive worry is causing this

reiewer
02-24-2014, 07:12 PM
a few days ago i posted how i hit my head a little on the edge of a tv and it bled (barely) for half an hour. I thought everything was fine until i woke up this morning and i had tightness in my head and felt lightheaded. i was still able to go about my day but i just having these weird feelings in my head, it felt really heavy and i was afraid i was gonna die.

i have had these feelings before but its hard not to convince myself that this isn't some brain problem like i popped a blood vessel.

NixonRulz
02-24-2014, 07:18 PM
a few days ago i posted how i hit my head a little on the edge of a tv and it bled (barely) for half an hour. I thought everything was fine until i woke up this morning and i had tightness in my head and felt lightheaded. i was still able to go about my day but i just having these weird feelings in my head, it felt really heavy and i was afraid i was gonna die.

i have had these feelings before but its hard not to convince myself that this isn't some brain problem like i popped a blood vessel.

You banged your head on a TV. The same thing happens daily to many

I get that anxiety can make you think it is something else

The other day a concussion, today a blood vessel, tomorrow will come a new one

You know what this is.

If you want reassurance, you got it. No blood vessel damage

Just anxiety, The cause of most people's problems here

Your dome is just fine. It will heal before you know it

Address your anxiety and don't worry about all the things that cause it

Be well!

jessed03
02-24-2014, 07:33 PM
Obviously I can't diagnose you, sadly. I'd be worth millions if I could do that in under a minute and over a screen.

But it does add up. You've become slightly obsessed with head trauma, which is normal for anxiety, and you've kinda gotten astressed, and are having symptoms that many people on here get in response to their stress and anxiety.