PDA

View Full Version : Feeling really proud :-)

petrified
02-24-2014, 07:06 PM
The past few days haven't been the best. But I've just been reading over my very first posts on here and I'm really proud how far I have come. I'm really grateful to you all on here, you are all amazing. But I do miss Joanna (tailspin), I hope she's feeling better.
So thanks everyone, sorry for the random post just felt like sharing. Off to try and get some sleep as its 2am and I've got the school run in a few hours :-)
Thanks again everyone

Niicole Lynne
02-24-2014, 07:09 PM
The past few days haven't been the best. But I've just been reading over my very first posts on here and I'm really proud how far I have come. I'm really grateful to you all on here, you are all amazing. But I do miss Joanna (tailspin), I hope she's feeling better. So thanks everyone, sorry for the random post just felt like sharing. Off to try and get some sleep as its 2am and I've got the school run in a few hours :-) Thanks again everyone

You give me hope for a better tomorrow :)
Good luck on the sleep monster! Haha

Kyle Morgan
02-24-2014, 07:11 PM
The past few days haven't been the best. But I've just been reading over my very first posts on here and I'm really proud how far I have come. I'm really grateful to you all on here, you are all amazing. But I do miss Joanna (tailspin), I hope she's feeling better.
So thanks everyone, sorry for the random post just felt like sharing. Off to try and get some sleep as its 2am and I've got the school run in a few hours :-)
Thanks again everyone

Well done Buddy!! It's good to know you're showing signs of improvement. That's a big step. Glad you're getting better :)

petrified
02-24-2014, 07:11 PM
You give me hope for a better tomorrow :)
Good luck on the sleep monster! Haha

Ah I'm pleased and it does get better.
Thanks I'm hoping the sleep monster behaves :-)

NeverToo...Fear
02-24-2014, 07:33 PM
Great stuff to read, Hannah.. you have come so far!! And I miss Tailspin as well. She was always great to talk to.

Have a good night. Er, or morning ;)

jessed03
02-24-2014, 07:35 PM
You've given hope :) way to go.

I hear you on the Tailspin thing. Come back Tailspin.

Dahila
02-24-2014, 07:40 PM
Great stuff to read, Hannah.. you have come so far!! And I miss Tailspin as well. She was always great to talk to.

Have a good night. Er, or morning ;)

Petrified is good to know that you are improving

I can not stop thinking about Tailspin...:(

jessed03
02-24-2014, 08:40 PM
Petrified is good to know that you are improving

I can not stop thinking about Tailspin...:(

She is here in spirit!

Dahila
02-24-2014, 08:42 PM
She is here in spirit!
Do not joke
:( please

jessed03
02-24-2014, 08:43 PM
It's not a joke. Tailspin lives on always in this forum. Memories of her, posts of her, even her games in the Welcome.

She is in people's minds.

Dahila
02-24-2014, 08:48 PM
I wish I know that she is ok

jessed03
02-24-2014, 08:49 PM
I wish I know that she is ok

I will send you the PM explaining Dahila.

petrified
02-25-2014, 02:32 AM
Thanks everyone I just think tailspin felt it was time to move on. I really miss her too but I'm hoping that the reason she isn't here is because she doesn't need to be.
Thanks for all your kind words :-)

JLBnole68
02-25-2014, 03:22 AM
That's awesome! Always great to hear stories of progress. It really does inspire hope to lots of people. Good for you! Keep it going. This makes me happy.

em1
02-25-2014, 03:30 AM
Amazing news to hear well done :)

trinidiva
02-25-2014, 05:21 AM
I miss her too! She and I had some great conversations, does anyone know what happened to her?