PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with me!! I feel full of anger

Kyle Morgan
02-24-2014, 07:36 AM
When I got up this morning I had a few tremors again, but for some reason I just feel really angered for no reason. Yesterday I was in a good mood, I don't know what's wrong with me!

jessed03
02-24-2014, 07:53 AM
Your bully was adding people on Facebook, and chatting to them, did you see?

Thought I'd put that out there incase anyone considered adding unknown people

Dahila
02-24-2014, 08:18 AM
Kyle you are not doing what people have told you, I am sorry I had to unfriend you on FB it means nothing. you have your bully in your friends list. It is so wrong. It seems like you just enjoy what he does. Otherwise how is it possible that you him as a friend ??????? He can see people friends list, which is pretty bad.... I am her for you if you need me , have a nice day :)

jjh333
02-24-2014, 02:52 PM
he was trying to get me to friend him via sending annoying messages. I finally blocked him.

NixonRulz
02-24-2014, 04:10 PM
I too him I would friend him and wouldn't even send a request

If that guy won't request me, who the hell would

I am having self esteem issues now

Kyle Morgan
02-24-2014, 06:32 PM
he was trying to get me to friend him via sending annoying messages. I finally blocked him.

Sorry about that asshole :( I just hate why people have to be D I C K S for no reason

Kyle Morgan
02-24-2014, 06:33 PM
I too him I would friend him and wouldn't even send a request

If that guy won't request me, who the hell would

I am having self esteem issues now

Maybe he don't trust you haha

Kyle Morgan
02-24-2014, 06:37 PM
Kyle you are not doing what people have told you, I am sorry I had to unfriend you on FB it means nothing. you have your bully in your friends list. It is so wrong. It seems like you just enjoy what he does. Otherwise how is it possible that you him as a friend ??????? He can see people friends list, which is pretty bad.... I am her for you if you need me , have a nice day :)

Hey, I honestly didn't know it was him at first. I thought it was a randomer from the forum, besides the weird thing is, is that he never sent me any messages, but he's been annoying You Jesse, Ashlee, Nixon, and Jillian. I am really sorry, I want to forget about him. When I found out it was him, i quickly unfriended him and blocked him. I found it was him due to the post Jesse had sent

Kyle Morgan
02-24-2014, 06:47 PM
Believe it or not this thread had nothing to do with him, it's just that on some days my mood is affected really bad where I get constant angry or depressed thoughts. I'm not too bad now though.

Fourteen14
02-24-2014, 06:47 PM
Sorry about that asshole :( I just hate why people have to be D I C K S for no reason

As much as the guy from Venus is becoming a pain in everyone's arse. I still think he has some deep rooted issues drawing him to the people around this forum.

His behaviour and comments on the YouTube videos and the whole "I'm so good looking" comments appear more as a cover for lack of self esteem and compensatory confidence.

Did you mention somewhere on the forum that he had a troubled childhood Kyle?

BTW I'm not making excuses for him, I just don't feel that amount of persistence comes from someone who is entirely stable.

Kyle Morgan
02-24-2014, 06:53 PM
As much as the guy from Venus is becoming a pain in everyone's arse. I still think he has some deep rooted issues drawing him to the people around this forum.

His behaviour and comments on the YouTube videos and the whole "I'm so good looking" comments appear more as a cover for lack of self esteem and compensatory confidence.

Did you mention somewhere on the forum that he had a troubled childhood Kyle?

BTW I'm not making excuses for him, I just don't feel that amount of persistence comes from someone who is entirely stable.

Thanks that's why sometimes I feel bad for tlaking bad about him, it's because he has something wrong with his voice which makes him not speak very well, and some people do take the mick but not in a dickish way or anything, but the thing is he is a very cocky person and acts as if he is the dog's bollocks to everybody!! He thinks bullying others is the answer. He seems to be hiding his insecurity a lot because he always used to brag to people on how he was way better than them at everything. He gives me shit because he knows that I ain't a bully, he seems to be afraid of the ones who are dicks to him, so he just takes his anger out on people who are innocent. That's why I didn't want him to get into trouble with the police when people on the forum kept bringing it up

NixonRulz
02-24-2014, 07:10 PM
I'm kinda warming up to the guy

I like the attention that he gives

I am insecure so he can yell shit at me anytime he wants :wink:

jessed03
02-24-2014, 07:30 PM
He was so sane when he talked to me last night, that's what threw me. I didn't know he could talk like that

Anyway enough about Nixon and on to Kyles bully.

Kyle, does he have friends, or does he spend time on forums a lot, talking about the same stuff over and over again, annoying people, like he does on PM?

NixonRulz
02-24-2014, 07:32 PM
He was so sane when he talked to me last night, that's what threw me. I didn't know he could talk like that

Kyle, does he have friends, or does he spend time on forums a lot, talking about the same stuff over and over again, annoying people, like he does on PM?

Look what the cat dragged in and a grand entrance he made

LOL

That was kinda good for a British guy

Kyle Morgan
02-24-2014, 08:25 PM

Yeah I think he has a few friends. He just likes to live on the internet and on youtube

Kyle Morgan
02-24-2014, 08:27 PM
I'm kinda warming up to the guy

I like the attention that he gives

I am insecure so he can yell shit at me anytime he wants :wink:

Send him a Facebook message, I also heard he tried arguing with Ashlee earlier. I think she owned his ass

jessed03
02-24-2014, 08:48 PM
Kyle, do you exercise regularly? Really great for balancing moods and helping with anger and tension.