PDA

View Full Version : I hate this so, so much

snowberry
02-24-2014, 12:31 AM
Woke in the middle of the night feeling numb on one side of face and one arm. Still buzzing now, feel really horrible. :( Slight nausea, god...why am I feeling numb? Maybe there's something actually wrong with me. Going to doctors today.

Anyone else get this a lot? I feel prickly all over the right hand side of my face.

letssee
02-24-2014, 02:04 AM
Pins and needles and tingly sensations are absolutely possibly a result of your anxiety!

I used to get scared by it too at first, but after a little Google surfing I realized it was from anxiety, I get the nausea plenty too. Although if the sensation is new for you, going to the doctor regardless of self analysis is still the best route to go to be positive it isn't anything else.

But don't worry *too* much! Get to the doctor, have some routine no biggie tests, and just take care of yourself.

I hope it gets easier for you soon.

snowberry
02-24-2014, 03:05 AM
Pins and needles and tingly sensations are absolutely possibly a result of your anxiety!

I used to get scared by it too at first, but after a little Google surfing I realized it was from anxiety, I get the nausea plenty too. Although if the sensation is new for you, going to the doctor regardless of self analysis is still the best route to go to be positive it isn't anything else.

But don't worry *too* much! Get to the doctor, have some routine no biggie tests, and just take care of yourself.

I hope it gets easier for you soon.

Thank you! :) I have had this before, but it worries me every time. However, since I made this post I discovered a link to EFT on here and I now feel so much better, both physically and mentally.

letssee
02-24-2014, 03:10 AM
Oh I know exactly what you mean. If I'm in the wrong mood when I feel the wrong thing it makes it *feel* different. I don't know if that's a good way to put it hah but I'm definitely no stranger to the "uh, this isn't new, but I'm scared" feeling d:

letssee
02-24-2014, 03:11 AM
Also I'm glad you're feeling better n_n