PDA

View Full Version : Migraines, Eye pains, and Face pains

Sindiful
02-23-2014, 08:58 PM
x.x

Good evening.

So all week long, I've been getting exploding eye pains. Eye pressure, with throbbing pain. Then I started getting migraines. Doctor gave me Maxalt-Mlt, but the side effects make me feel awful. I picked up Excedrin this morning, and it helped. I started to get another headache, so I took asprin and drank some tea. Since you can only take the Excedrin once a day. But now I have pounding pain in my head, nose, and temples. It just got worse after the tea and asprin.

Having a hard time coping, because my head feels AWFUL and I don't know what to do. Worst head pain of my life. And that scares me.

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 09:02 PM
Rub some pain relief cream or ointment on the back of your neck, and on your temples...just not near the eyes, and see if that helps at all....
Do your ears hurt too and is this pain just on one side or both sides???....just curious!...

E-Man...Welcome btw

Sindiful
02-23-2014, 09:07 PM
Bilateral eye and head pain. So both sides. Ears don't hurt, but my back does. I feel sick to my stomach too, but that's likely nerves.

I don't have any pain relief cream, but am using a cold compress.

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 09:11 PM
Good..well, not good because of this headache but good that its both sides and your ears dont hurt. Yes, cold compress is the best you can do to calm the nerve in the neck more than likely where it starts plus a back ache too...Yes, spinal nerves affecting the head of course. You're doing the best you can friend...

E-Man...

Sindiful
02-23-2014, 09:21 PM
How would ear pain be a game changer? Just curious.

lizard0921
02-23-2014, 10:20 PM
How would ear pain be a game changer? Just curious.

I was about to ask the same question lol!