PDA

View Full Version : Dread Going to Work

anxietycat
02-23-2014, 03:32 PM
Does anyone else hate work? I live for the weekends. Every Sunday I have awful anxiety and depression just thinking about going back to work. My highest anxiety times are always at work.

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 03:42 PM
I didn't really experience that, but it just sounds like you don't really like your job all that much..
Is there anything you can do to improve on, the work environment??? Do you just hate the job, difficult, hard, the people, boring, what....??????

E-Man...

anxietycat
02-23-2014, 03:47 PM
all of the above. share an office, no privacy, always micromanaging. plus i'm slightly agoraphobic so i just hate being away from home.

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 04:03 PM
What other options do you have AC???...I did a job that I loved for 30 years but I will tell you that in 1996 I quit working for someone else (the above reasons) and made a change happen. Kinda upset my then wife, but I felt alllloootttt better about the whole thing, (1) day later...What can you do to correct it????....

E. :)

aerowaffle
02-23-2014, 08:16 PM
I have the same problem, I dread going to work and have my highest anxiety times in the early mornings. Unfortunatey I don't have Any other options right now so it's incredibly difficult. I try to practice mindfulness but in the midst of high levels of anxiety it's tough. I sympathize!!