PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried this med?

Tmr789123
02-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Lorazepam? Anyone try it before ? It's my uncles medication he has anxiety too I know it's prescribed to him but I don't really care I'll take it lol but does anyone know if it works?

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 03:35 PM
Yes, it works for many..its called Ativan and its a benzo..
Have you been to see a Doc yet about maybe getting some of them yourself bruh???
Yes, they can be sedating too...break it in half to start with and let him know you have one too...
It's in the same class as xanax and klonopin..I take xanax...

Let all those issues go bro, and you'll recover friend!

Enjoy the day...

Enduronman...:)

Tmr789123
02-23-2014, 03:50 PM
So it's safe for me to take? It's prescribed to my uncle and it's 0.5 mg I'm willing to try anything at this point. I've take klonopin. For fun before haha and I loved them but that was before my anxiety really happened

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 04:00 PM
Yes it's safe but as I said, break it in half to .25 and whatever you do (let him know) too and don't be taking them anywhere with you either..My gf is a Judge and sees shit like this all the time where somone had (1) tablet of someone elses and got into bigggg trouble. Yes, it's like Klonopins..

Get to a doctor soon though bro so you can get your own scrip pleeeassseeee it'll keep you outta trouble!! Trust me...

E-Man...:)

Tmr789123
02-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Haha thanks. I won't be taking it anywhere Thy are 0.5mg and I hve off work tomorrow so was gonna take them tomorrow morning to try them out.

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 04:06 PM
Ok..yes, they'll help you but you gotta get your own scrip asap bruh,..its HIGHLY CONTROLLED here in the States,..don't want you to go from one issue into another if you know what I mean friend....we're working to get you through the first one!!....:)

E-Man...

Tmr789123
02-23-2014, 04:17 PM
Yeah haha believe me I've been through the legal troubles before and I really really really don't want that again lol

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 04:19 PM
Yes,..those days are welllllllllll behind us bruh.....28 years back! Never again....

E-Man...

Applecherry
02-23-2014, 04:49 PM
I've had it at the hospital, and at home. At the hospital, they gave me a small amount to relax me, and it worked fine, at home I took the pills a few times, it just knocks me out. It's not something to use a crutch, it's just a saftey net for sometimes. Benzos can be addicting, and cause withdrawals coming off them, be aware..

Tmr789123
02-23-2014, 05:16 PM
Yea I have an addictive personality so I only want to take them if I really absolutely need them I have like ten of them. Was gonna try one in the morning and then try to go out and have a normal day. Is this possible?