PDA

View Full Version : Odd Feeling

raggamuffin
02-23-2014, 07:54 AM
Started feeling a pain in my knee and when I looked there's a bruise on one side of my knee, dark red dot in the middle. I was drinking last night and at some poiont I seem to recall banging my knee pretty hard. I honestly can't remember if I did or not. I was so out of it I can't remember. Plus why'd it start hurting 6 hours into being awake? I have been sitting cross legged for 4 or 5 hours so that could be what's started causing the pain.

But alcohol thins the blood so it makes it easier to bruise. In all honesty it's the most likely cause.

I guess it freaked me out when I first saw it as I didn't notice it when I went to the toilet...not that I was really looking at my knee to really notice it. I suppose I just got a bit carried away thinking it was something sinister like DVT. But in reality the chances of it being that are so tiny.

I guess this is just what anxiety does, a bruise suddenly becomes a possible life threatning blood clot. A headache is a stroke, chest pains are heart attacks. Ach stupid stupid stupid.

But since stupidly googling it i'm now getting pains all over my leg because I started fretting about it. I really don't make things easy on myself.

Ed

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 08:26 AM
DUDE!!!! Been there, woke up the next day like wtf is that??!! Be careful bruh!!

Have a good day and heal up friend..

E-Man... :)

raggamuffin
02-23-2014, 08:29 AM
Thanks dude. I know my mind is just running away with worries. THanks again :)

Ed