PDA

View Full Version : ?

BrokenWings001
02-22-2014, 09:55 PM
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good site for support? This is a nice app but Id like something more one on one with people who understand what I've been through. Therapy is all well and good but id like friends who understand me. I've got anxiety, depression, & just a plain stressful life. LONG story.

Dahila
02-22-2014, 10:35 PM
Is this site not enough for you? Did you read through sticky threads at least? We all got anxiety, depression, and stressful life and we have a thousand ways of dealing with it. Every possible advice is here :)

BrokenWings001
02-22-2014, 10:51 PM
Sticky threads? No i haven't read much except what people have replied to because honestly it makes me sad to see so many struggling. Sometimes you feel like 'oh at least someone gets it' but then again you're sad because you don't want people feeling what you feel. Its not fun. :/ Plus I'm not sure how much people share on here or what could be shared. I have a bad past which has lead to my anxiety n depression. I feel like dealin with what happened is the only way to get passed it but i have no idea where to start. I'm callin around for a therapist next week but id like friends to talk to as well.

spartymum
02-22-2014, 10:55 PM
We are your friends . You can tell us anything and if we can help we will that is why we are all on here . To support each other through our tough times

BrokenWings001
02-22-2014, 10:59 PM
My friends all went to college, moved away, got married. I'm recently divorced. I have kids. One is autistic. My family doesn't talk to me. They all treat me different ever since i told them about bein abused. I'm pretty much an outcast now n it really hurts. No one understandin or even tryin to. I think people have always seen me as strong so they never think i need help but i do. If nothing else just someone to talk to.

BrokenWings001
02-23-2014, 06:29 AM
Thank you. :) I'll keep all that in mind.

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 07:18 AM
BW001!!!

We are here when you need us, and yes we all have tough lives too...as Frankie said, you're not alone friend...

Hopes for a better day!

E-Man... :)

BrokenWings001
02-23-2014, 08:53 AM
Thank u!!! :)

NixonRulz
02-23-2014, 09:07 AM
And there are opportunities fr one on one chat as well. Either Instant message someoneor you can go in the lame chat room that no one goes in and send an invite to someone to come join in and talk to you.

Hard to beat talking to people like you. A therapist certainly has a place but most know about what you are dealing with through books

We all have unfortunately lived it

BrokenWings001
02-23-2014, 03:34 PM
Thanks people. Its really nice just to know you're willin to listen and care. Sadly not enough of that in the world today i think. Of course i offer my time and support to all of you as well. :)

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 03:36 PM
That's very kind of you and there are many days that I need support myself!!..
How are you doing today??

Hopefully well, but if there's any issues just let us know and we'll help the best we can...

E-Man...:)

BrokenWings001
02-23-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm doin ok today thank u. How about yourself? I appreciate that. I have more good days than bad lately but when i do get in a funk ill let u know. :)

Enduronman
02-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Doing pretty good friend, thank you for asking too! It's reallllllyyyy quiet here now, I like that because I can actually think... Keep up the good spirits!

E-Man...:)

BrokenWings001
02-23-2014, 06:11 PM
You're welcome. Yes the quiet is very calmin. If you need anything feel free to message. :)