PDA

View Full Version : Is this anxiety???

mkgirl01
02-22-2014, 06:56 AM
so yesterday I was sitting down and I felt weird like a weir sensation in my body I then started sweating my hands and feet did really bad and I got hot then I lifted my left arm and it was different like numb but I still could feel with it............ Is it anxiety?????

NixonRulz
02-22-2014, 07:20 AM
Hard to say but anytime you feel something new to you regarding symptoms, a doc is the best place to start to eliminate anything that may be going on

mkgirl01
02-22-2014, 08:26 AM
Well that makes me feel better....

anzy
02-22-2014, 09:13 AM
Is it the first time you feel that way ? And have you seen your Doc lately? Always good to see your Doc if your symptoms are there to rule out any other problem .Then consider it as anxiety good luck

mkgirl01
02-22-2014, 10:07 AM
Yes I've felt variations of that .... And 9 months ago I had a complete work up ct scans heart tests blood work ect

Dahila
02-22-2014, 10:12 AM
Yes I've felt variations of that .... And 9 months ago I had a complete work up ct scans heart tests blood work ect
in this situation there is one option, I m not talking about the search bar;))) last time I dared to talk about it, I got the info that I am heartless cold b*** I will link you:)
http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?1200-Anxiety-Symptoms-The-List

petrified
02-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Hi agree with the others to get it checked out if its new for you, but I used to get those feelings alot it always was just my right arm. I lost all feeling one day in it and it was freezing. Rushed off to a and e only to be told it was my anxiety. It is very scary when something new happens, but more than likely its just another annoying symptom of anxiety for you sorry

anzy
02-22-2014, 10:51 AM
Great then if you had all those tests done and everything was negative,then welcome to the world of anxiety it sucks but the only way to win is to have no fear of the symptoms, this forum helped me a lot, the truth is that we will fear of the symptoms but not Die from it,so just say to yourself this will not put me down enjoy life some of us have been having all types of symptoms for 15 years and never something happened, I realized it's just a waist of time to worry about something for ever, so yearly check up at the Doc and live happy and you'll feel better. Just my opinion Good luck !!!

Enduronman
02-22-2014, 11:21 AM
More than likely, all just related to high anxiety...so, as Anzy mentioned above don't worrrrryyyyyyyy about it friend!!

Make today a better day!!

E-Man :)