PDA

View Full Version : What irritates you?

lizard0921
02-21-2014, 11:34 PM
Do you ever get irritable by noise? Someone talking so much? Loud music? A group of people?

petrified
02-22-2014, 02:04 AM
It really depends for me different things irritate me at different times. It can be anything though from other drivers, loud noises, busy places. When I'm in a particular mood my husband just needs to look at me for me to get irritated lol.
Have you got any specific ones?

em1
02-22-2014, 03:53 AM
It really depends for me different things irritate me at different times. It can be anything though from other drivers, loud noises, busy places. When I'm in a particular mood my husband just needs to look at me for me to get irritated lol. Have you got any specific ones?

Is that not called marriage lol
This did make me
Giggle :0)

em1
02-22-2014, 03:54 AM
I think when you feel anxious most things make you feel irritated as your feeling on Edge because of the anxiety,it's perfectly normal to feel like that

lucy88
02-22-2014, 04:28 AM
Waiting in a que! I can feel the panic starting to happen.

petrified
02-22-2014, 05:01 AM
Is that not called marriage lol
This did make me
Giggle :0)

Haha it sure is :-)

lizard0921
02-22-2014, 05:34 AM
That's so true! Whenever I feel my anxiety as it's worse is when everything irritates me, but I try my hardest to remain sane & calm.

My husband, 3 yo son, and I went out to eat & all the people and all the noise had me on edge! I needed to get out of there ASAP! We ended up at another restaurant that was calm & soothing. I almost wanted to fall asleep after dinner lol! :(

NixonRulz
02-22-2014, 06:20 AM
That's so true! Whenever I feel my anxiety as it's worse is when everything irritates me, but I try my hardest to remain sane & calm.

My husband, 3 yo son, and I went out to eat & all the people and all the noise had me on edge! I needed to get out of there ASAP! We ended up at another restaurant that was calm & soothing. I almost wanted to fall asleep after dinner lol! :(

I agree with the ^^^above^^^ girl that refers to herself as a reptile

I could bring my first born anywhere at anytime. Even as a baby, just so quiet

#2, not so much. He was the polar opposite of my first. Restless and cried a lot as a baby. Drove me nuts

But because I have such a big brain, I figured out what to do

We always went out to eat at the local Japanese steak house

Th0se bastards make so much noise while cooking that no one ever heard my son crying so I never got stressed

Problem solved!