PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I just hallucinated???

SSMommy
02-21-2014, 05:10 PM
Am really hoping someone has experienced this.

I was actually having a really good day. I have been carrying a high level stress lately.

Had actually just been to see my counselor and picked up some food for the family and beat my husband and daughter home. Good day at work, good counselor visit.

I was there at the house just about 5 to 10 minutes before them and they got there shortly after.

The problem is I Swear I saw them pull up and thought they got there before they did. We live on a dead end so I am 99.9 percent I didn't see a vehicle with another man that looks like my husband driving it. Anyway, when they actually got there I told my his husband what happened. He thinks I'm overthinking it but this really has me weirded out.

Needless to say this caused me to start thinking what the heck is going on??? Am I awake? Am I ok? Am I going mentally insane??? I took another Valium as I felt my anxiety rise with the thoughts. Gosh I feel nuts... Like I hallucinated this??!!

They literally got home like 2 minutes afterward. Weirdest thing......I don't like this.

jessed03
02-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Anything like this ever happened before SS?

What meds are you on other than Valium?

SSMommy
02-21-2014, 05:17 PM
Never Ever... Not that I can recall. Just valium and low dose of metoprolol er.

SSMommy
02-21-2014, 05:17 PM
Man I am FREAKED out right now. Calm but freaked out over this.

SSMommy
02-21-2014, 05:20 PM
I swore I saw them pull up and so when I realized they weren't there it scared me... Like I looked at my neighbors houses to make sure there hadn't been a white SUV that pulled up there instead of at our place. I opened the inner door to the garage even because I was thinking what the heck??

jessed03
02-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Like, you actually looked at them head on, or was it a corner of the eye thing?

That's pretty weird.

SSMommy
02-21-2014, 05:28 PM
Like I thought I saw them...

Goomba
02-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Yes, I have sworn up and down that I have saw things, and Then realize later I supposedly didn't. Your brain is very powerful. You seem very aware from your worries that you mentioned, and that can increase that.

If you think you're going crazy, you're not. Someone who is going crazy doesn't realize it.

SSMommy
02-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Not the corner of my eye

SSMommy
02-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Goomba.... Is that true? Like I'm just about to tears right now stressing myself over this.

Goomba
02-21-2014, 06:13 PM
Yes, it's true. I'll talk more when I get home shortly.