PDA

View Full Version : Really Bad Friday

trinidiva
02-21-2014, 07:54 AM
I work from home. This morning I decided to have my morning cup of chamomile tea. Choked, spit everything out onto my keyboard. This is onto my work issued laptop. Now its all jacked up. Crappy day

Enduronman
02-21-2014, 08:11 AM
Pop it out!! Pop the top strip off and there's 2 screws under there, then remove it and dump the remaining tea off of it and hit it with a blow dryer Trin!! Cmon you got this!!

Hopefully, this day gets better...grrrr

E-Man...

GeneAllen
02-21-2014, 08:16 AM
If you don't like teas, switch to coffee. YAY :D Computers are replaceable, you are not. That's a real perspective. Sorry things are not going well, but is it truly a bad day? What does a good day look like? Aren't all days just days, coming and going, with things we judge as good or bad. It's all neutral until that mind game begins, good, bad, left , right, up, down, sad, happy. Blah blah blah. You my friend are having a day now what makes you more peaceful to assign a name like bad to it or just doing something like Eman says, you got this. Peace

NixonRulz
02-21-2014, 08:21 AM
I work from home. This morning I decided to have my morning cup of chamomile tea. Choked, spit everything out onto my keyboard. This is onto my work issued laptop. Now its all jacked up. Crappy day

Trin, some days you just have to trust God ( Sorry Ponder)

Apparently He believes you need a day off. : )

NixonRulz
02-21-2014, 08:22 AM
If you don't like teas, switch to coffee. YAY :D Computers are replaceable, you are not. That's a real perspective. Sorry things are not going well, but is it truly a bad day? What does a good day look like? Aren't all days just days, coming and going, with things we judge as good or bad. It's all neutral until that mind game begins, good, bad, left , right, up, down, sad, happy. Blah blah blah. You my friend are having a day now what makes you more peaceful to assign a name like bad to it or just doing something like Eman says, you got this. Peace

The more I read between E man and Gene, the more convinced they are merging into one person

That would be one stellar poster

Enduronman
02-21-2014, 08:35 AM
BAHAAAHA!!! We're all just another Band of Brothers...fighting a different war of course.

Have a great day Brothers and Sisters!

E-Man...:)

GeneAllen
02-21-2014, 08:41 AM
LOL.... Thanks Nixon. As I look out all I see is a reflection of the one looking. So in a way we are the same poster, as it's surely not just in me to be so wise, it has to be a collective work of all that exists. Peace:D

Ps: we have seen this movie and we all know how it ends. Recall those grand words?

Dahila
02-21-2014, 11:04 AM
Trini what about green tea? Camomile in the morning just does not sound good ;) I actually rescued a few keyboards already, you can take all the buttons off put them in the pillow cover and wash it in the washer, then you have easy access to base to clean it.
I think you need coffee :)