PDA

View Full Version : Happy days!

lyssarae27
02-20-2014, 10:52 PM
Hello everyone! I discovered this forum a few weeks ago and it has helped me tremendously! I know many people here don't believe in taking medication for their anxiety but I just wanted to update some people who told me to keep updating. I've been back on my Prozac for 2 weeks now. I've never felt better in my life. The past few weeks have been the absolute worst. I was living in full blown panic mode. I've been through it all. But I'm 100% back to feeling like me again! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here for being so supportive to others. I would also like to say that I am always available and eager to talk to anyone who needs someone to talk to. I know how hard it can be to feel alone. I hope everyone has a wonderful night!

Enduronman
02-21-2014, 01:32 AM
Yes!! Thank you for your post..it helps others greatly to read things like this, it gives them hope too.
Glad you're feeling better too!!
Stick around PLEAAASSSEEEE!!!! HELP!!!!

Enduronman...:)

lyssarae27
02-21-2014, 03:14 AM
I'm not going anywhere. :)

Max mar
02-21-2014, 04:10 AM
That's fantastic! I've just started on citalopram and am suffering so it's great to hear that someone has been through this and is doing so well!

stp4779
02-21-2014, 05:36 AM
I'm so glad you're feeling better!!!

NixonRulz
02-21-2014, 05:37 AM
Hello everyone! I discovered this forum a few weeks ago and it has helped me tremendously! I know many people here don't believe in taking medication for their anxiety but I just wanted to update some people who told me to keep updating. I've been back on my Prozac for 2 weeks now. I've never felt better in my life. The past few weeks have been the absolute worst. I was living in full blown panic mode. I've been through it all. But I'm 100% back to feeling like me again! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here for being so supportive to others. I would also like to say that I am always available and eager to talk to anyone who needs someone to talk to. I know how hard it can be to feel alone. I hope everyone has a wonderful night!

So with you and a lot of others....hugs were not better than drugs

This is great news today

lyssarae27
02-21-2014, 06:30 AM
I just hope everyone out there trying medication will hang in there. I know it's gets worse before it gets better. I'm so grateful for all the support on this forum. :)

Enduronman
02-21-2014, 06:45 AM
Great to have you and yes, there are many people here trying new meds too friend that are struggling...I am too but don't think I slept lastnight!!! (for pain)..

Have an awesome day and keep posting!!

E-Man...:)

lyssarae27
02-21-2014, 06:47 AM
Thanks! I hope you have an amazing day as well! :)