PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice plz...

Ingrid_Cerillium525
02-20-2014, 09:36 PM
Soo...I have depression, insomnia, and anxiety problems. I recently started cutting. I've never been good at sharing my problems with other, but I feel like I can't cope on my own anymore. I wanted to talk to one of my friends at school about it, but I really don't know how. I'm afraid that if I don't talk to someone soon I will crack or loose myself. I really need some advise so if anyone could help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thx!

stp4779
02-21-2014, 08:58 AM
Hi Ingrid :)
I think you've made an important first step by recognizing you need help. We all need a little help and you don't have to cope alone! There is so much help out there, you just have to ask for it.

This forum is a great place to start –*there are tons of supportive and kind people here who understand exactly what you're going through. I encourage you to stick around and read the stickies and read other people's advice. Sometimes just knowing that other people are going through the same thing, lifts an enormous weight off your shoulders.

If you don't feel comfortable talking to a friend, could you perhaps talk to a school counselor? Do you have family members you feel comfortable enough to talk to?

Dahila
02-21-2014, 11:09 AM
Dear Ingrid, welcome to the forum, I had read your post at night, but I wanted to post something good and I was tired. You are not alone, you have us. You can talk here, or if not, just read the thousand of threads and advice.
You will find so much information, stories; real stories, and help. You must be in a lot of pain , and maybe here with friendly people you can lose some of that...