PDA

View Full Version : How to eliminate anxiety for good

AJLONDON
02-20-2014, 07:13 PM
1. You can and WILL find your happiness/stability/peace again! 2. It is okay. 3. It is truly possible that it is all in your head, don't doubt the power of your mind. 4. During your battle you will have good days, and then more bad days. Don't be discouraged! That's okay! 5. Find the lesson your anxiety is trying to teach you. 6. Our bodies are natural pharmacies, and can heal just about everything! 7. There is always hope. 8. You are not the only person who feels this way. 9. DO NOT GOOGLE YOUR HEALTH SYMPTOMS. If it's that bad, take action. 10. Live in the now; in the moment. It is all that really matters. Something will eventually affect us all, enjoy what you have now. 11. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. 12. Love yourself, love others, love nature, love the universe. 13. If you think you're going crazy, you're not. Someone who is truly going crazy doesn't realize it. 14. Fear is a choice. 15. Find your path, and take control. 16. Just for today you will not stress, worry, or chew your thoughts. If you find yourself doing that, take a nap. 17. It's a terrible thing in life to wait until you are ready. No one is ever truly "ready". Take action now! Experience! Live! 18. Don't fret when you find yourself losing the battle. You're still you, still alive, just experiencing in a different, and often insightful, way.

spartymum
02-20-2014, 07:15 PM
Very nice thank you !

Dahila
02-20-2014, 08:05 PM
Why 6 the same posts?

Well you are copying Goomba post, not nice at all....

AJLONDON
02-21-2014, 04:23 AM
Why 6 the same posts? Well you are copying Goomba post, not nice at all..... Because it's realy good info that everyone should see I'm helping by trying to tell everyone about it !!!!!!!!

Dahila
02-21-2014, 07:20 AM
This post is not yours, as I said above is copied Goomba post!!!! that it not nice not nice at all!!!

AJLONDON
02-21-2014, 08:00 AM
This post is not yours, as I said above is copied Goomba post!!!! that it not nice not nice at all!!! that's not the point if it's mines or not the point is something good which I'm sharing across so many people can read and benefit from it that's the point I'm making to you !!!!!

Dahila
02-21-2014, 10:59 AM
that's not the point if it's mines or not the point is something good which I'm sharing across so many people can read and benefit from it that's the point I'm making to you !!!!!
We are not blind and you are spamming with it. First of all if you copy something make it look good, or at least copy as it was...

and I starting to connect the dots:))