PDA

View Full Version : pinworms!!

iloveyu29
02-20-2014, 11:47 AM
A family friend is 36 and she has suffered 5 years off and on of pinworms. She is embarassed to go to the doctor and ask whats up and,she won't even tell her hubby.. Shes very clean hygeine wise and they come and go throughout the year. She has a dog but she got this dog after getting them.. her anxiety is flaring.. From what I researched they are so very common in children. Creepy to me.. Gives me the heebie-jeebies .. Any thought or experience on this???

Enduronman
02-20-2014, 12:23 PM
This is one that I have noooo idea about but wish I could help!!..Get her to a friggin Doctor!!!....

E_Man..

El Lukio
02-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Pinworms are no real major health concern. My 4 year old is just getting over them. We got tablets over the counter from the chemist. Take one then follow up with another a week later and they should be gone. Best to treat everyone in the house as well. Hygiene is a must - wash hands after using the bathroom and don't share towels etc.

iloveyu29
02-20-2014, 01:44 PM
Ewwww..., my daughter had the also... One pill then.some banana flavor drink..shes freaking. Like you said E she needs to go...and lukio I heard also they,are no big threat