PDA

View Full Version : Sick + anxiety = SH*T! :(

AliasEQ
02-20-2014, 08:12 AM
Hi guys,

I'm sick. High fever and I feel nauseus. I'm also having heart palpitations. My anxiety gets worse. I don't know what do do. Any advice?

I took one alvedon, it's not helping tho. UGH!!!

em1
02-20-2014, 08:16 AM
The heart palpitations are not nice but they won't harm you,I've had them,being ill don't help when you have a panic attack,tho no
Matter how bad your feeling now this will
Pass,deep belly breathing will help you calm down abit,are you on any other
Meds? Do you suffer with heart palpitations a lot? If so you may benefit from taking a beta blocker

AliasEQ
02-20-2014, 08:19 AM
The heart palpitations are not nice but they won't harm you,I've had them,being ill don't help when you have a panic attack,tho no
Matter how bad your feeling now this will
Pass,deep belly breathing will help you calm down abit,are you on any other
Meds? Do you suffer with heart palpitations a lot? If so you may benefit from taking a beta blocker

No no, it's just because I'm sick. My body is working hard to keep the flue out + it's working hard because I'm normally anxious. This is horrible, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. No meds. Ugh

Enduronman
02-20-2014, 08:32 AM
FLUIDS!!!

That's all you can do with the flu bruh,,,fluids and rest...

Get well bruh!!

E_man. :)

Dahila
02-20-2014, 08:34 AM
Hi guys,

I'm sick. High fever and I feel nauseus. I'm also having heart palpitations. My anxiety gets worse. I don't know what do do. Any advice?

I took one alvedon, it's not helping tho. UGH!!!

Sick? cold? anyway drink a lot of fluids and not soda drinks but herbal teas,

AliasEQ
02-20-2014, 08:40 AM
FLUIDS!!!

That's all you can do with the flu bruh,,,fluids and rest...

Get well bruh!!

E_man. :)

I'll make sure I get alot of FLUIDS!

Thank ya bruh :)

AliasEQ
02-20-2014, 08:41 AM
Can I take another alvedon? 1 is 500mg

Edit: It's paracetamol

Dahila
02-20-2014, 08:43 AM
What is that, and why you need meds for the cold? or flue? you do not , it is your body immune system which will fight it off. Fluids no beer ;))))))) camomile is good, chicken soup is good, bed rest, a lot of sleep and in two, or three days you will be fine.

Enduronman
02-20-2014, 08:44 AM
yes,..its ok!!.. :)

Enduronman
02-20-2014, 08:45 AM
What is that, and why you need meds for the cold? or flue? you do not , it is your body immune system which will fight it off. Fluids no beer ;))))))) camomile is good, chicken soup is good, bed rest, a lot of sleep and in two, or three days you will be fine.

acetaminophen,..tylenol, paracematol... :)

AliasEQ
02-20-2014, 08:48 AM

Thanks for the advice! :)))