PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmm

raggamuffin
02-20-2014, 07:56 AM
The muscles in my left bicep, left side chest and armpit feel like they're on fire. That's a new one. Thanks anxiety :) Searing, burning and intense pain. If I let it get to me the pain gets worse and worse.Same place hurt yesterday with very sharp intense pains.

My muscles are playing silly buggers.

Ed

Enduronman
02-20-2014, 08:58 AM
dude...yes, this is stress but in America if I had this happen, they'd tell me to go see a Doctor..
It is anxiety, but I just hope it doesnt turn into something more bruh..
Gotta try to stop stressing it, don't wanna see more serious complications Ed..

Enduronman...

Dahila
02-20-2014, 09:01 AM
tingling and burning pain on my tight is a nerve suppression, The friggin spine, and bulging discs. What about upper back Ragga?

raggamuffin
02-20-2014, 10:05 AM
Who is they e-man? It won't turn into anything more. I've known people who've had anxiety for many decades and their hearts haven't exploded and anxiety hasn't killed them. I know it's just over active nerves, too much adrenaline, blood flow, chemicals to repair the body because of a 4+ year state of near constant fight or flight.

Upper back pain comes and goes. hadn't hurt at all until I drove home. but even then these pains come and go as they please. The armpit burning and discomfort will come and go for a period of r 5-10 mins before going away again. But in all honesty some days anywhere is game and it's not just fixated on one point of my body. Since I finished work i've been having back pains all over the place, shoulder pains, flank pains, head pains and the usual armpit and shooting left arm pains.

Nothing to it really. Sometimes anxiety makes me feel literally battered and bruised like i've just come out of a fight or something but in reality it can't do anything. honestly i've had period where I felt like i'v ethrown my back out entirely but it goes just as quickly as it comes.

I know why the body is causing all these pains and symptoms and I could never predict when or where they'll strike. That does make things rather difficult to live with day to day but I have to just carry on as best I can.

Ed

Enduronman
02-20-2014, 12:28 PM
Just saying bruh, if I told any healthcare professional this, here in the US...they would say that it's something more and run me in for a bunch of tests and thinking that I'm having a mini stroke er some s**t..
It's more than likely all anxiety friend, but when this is concentrated in such an area as you explained, I wouldn't risk it and maybe mention this to your Doc and see what kind of response you get from him...
Just some thoughts Ed...

E-Man...

raggamuffin
02-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Ah I know my body only too well. It'll pass. Already has. hasn't been around for 2.5 hours and it was coming n going all day without let up. It'll be something new tomorrow. Something that seems out of place and whilst I don't jump to cancer or heart or other stuff i'll notice it enough for my anxiety to say "Well now that isn't right, let's focus on that all day" and hey presto the day will be filled up with that problematic pain. Fun

Ed

NixonRulz
02-20-2014, 01:31 PM
The muscles in my left bicep, left side chest and armpit feel like they're on fire. That's a new one. Thanks anxiety :) Searing, burning and intense pain. If I let it get to me the pain gets worse and worse.Same place hurt yesterday with very sharp intense pains.

My muscles are playing silly buggers.

Ed

Ed - did you maybe have an intense workout and that started things and focusing on the pain has made it worse?

What you describe is the way I love to feel the day after intense training.

raggamuffin
02-20-2014, 11:17 PM
Started doing yoga. Clearly not very fit as I only managed 12 mins of the 1 hour workout at my first attempt. Was doing fine up until the point where 6 minutes was poses where I was needing to support most of my body weight with my arms.

Oh well i'll keep at it as it's supposed to be beneficial.

Ed