PDA

View Full Version : Any advice?

dexdy
02-20-2014, 04:35 AM
I woke up every morning with fast heart rate and shortness of breathe. But im not waking up in the middle of the night with these symptoms. Just in the morning and afternoon naps. Is this one of the symptoms of anxiety?

Fourteen14
02-20-2014, 04:49 AM
I woke up every morning with fast heart rate and shortness of breathe. But im not waking up in the middle of the night with these symptoms. Just in the morning and afternoon naps. Is this one of the symptoms of anxiety?

I used to always feel worse first thing on a morning, and even worse if I fell asleep during the day. It's quite normal (there is a long boring biological reason why) but basically yes anxiety will do this to you, don't pay it any attention, shake it off and carry on :)

dexdy
02-20-2014, 04:59 AM
Ohh thanks fourteen! I always thought that theres something wrong in my heart :( (i hate you google)

Fourteen14
02-20-2014, 05:05 AM
Ohh thanks fourteen! I always thought that theres something wrong in my heart :( (i hate you google)

You've already had your heart tested!

I know a lot of people have a negative view of doctors, but you do need to get to a point where you at least trust the technology they use (as in the ECG you had)

You basically have too much of the stuff in your system that makes you run/get excited.

Remember you were going to kick anxiety in the ass?

Get your running shoes on and get out the door, the more you exercise, the better you will feel and your heart will be even healthier than it is now. :)

dexdy
02-20-2014, 05:11 AM
Hahaha! i always have negative thoughts in my head! sorry if i have so many questions. thank you so much 14 :)

Fourteen14
02-20-2014, 05:19 AM
Hahaha! i always have negative thoughts in my head! sorry if i have so many questions. thank you so much 14 :)

No problem ask as many questions as you like.

What I can tell you is I was younger than you are now when I started with the whole negative thinking it took me 10 years to manage it properly because I let it take a hold.

You are young and from reading your previous posts you sound like you may be able to turn this around. Don't waste your life on google.

Your heart is healthy (you've been told that by a doctor).

At 17 with no health problems, provided you eat well, take reasonable care and exercise you SHOULD NOT have to google or worry about your health for at least another 43 years!!

Think of it this way, if something random and terrible did happen (highly unlikely) but if it did, worry about "what if" will do nothing to change it.

The number 1 killer globally (and I am talking WAY above any other ) is OLD AGE!

Be young and happy whilst your skin is firm and your body is capable of doing everything you enjoy !

NO GOOGLE FOR 43 years!!!!!!!

:)

Fourteen14
02-20-2014, 05:22 AM
**by which point the average life expectancy will be into the 100's the rate that science is moving!

dexdy
02-20-2014, 05:36 AM
woahhh. Thank you mannnnnnnnnn!! I feel great now hahaha