PDA

View Full Version : Feeling good :-)

hayleyjane112
02-20-2014, 02:59 AM
Since coming on here and reading about anxiety last week I have not had a panic attack and finally been able to sleep at last! Let's hope it stays like this :-)

em1
02-20-2014, 03:14 AM
Oh that's such good news,it helps to know your not alone and that the symptoms you suffer are the same as a lot of people,sometimes it's just nice to chat with others that are going through the same things as you are as unless you have ever had a panic attack then you just can't know the feelings and thoughts that we go through
Welcome by the way :) I'm
Emma

hayleyjane112
02-20-2014, 03:19 AM
Hi Emma

Thanks a lot it is nice to just talk about it I have kept it to my self and tried to deal with it myself but it dosent work that way you need to get it out and it helps that people know what I'm talking about :-)

X

mattharlow88
02-20-2014, 04:12 AM
Hi Hayley, I was exactly the same! This forum is awesome and very reassuring, everyone is so nice and helpful x

em1
02-20-2014, 04:51 AM
Hi Emma Thanks a lot it is nice to just talk about it I have kept it to my self and tried to deal with it myself but it dosent work that way you need to get it out and it helps that people know what I'm talking about :-) X

I know it's something you don't talk about
But I bet you will find that more people that you know suffer from the same things as you,I know when I talked to my friends I found out that they knew someone that had it or had a family member that had it,it's more common that you think