PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say hello!

kawtrip
02-19-2014, 06:03 PM
Hello everyone my name is Lance. I am 42 years of age and suffered with anxiety since my early 20's. I am currently on Effexor XR. Tried to get off them in the ladt few months. Had an attack so bad I ended up at the hospital. Not fun!! So back on my regular dosage. I was on Paxil for years. Much easier to get off then the Effexor. If I had known Effexor was so addictive I would never have started taking it!! :-( Anyways thanks for allowing me to join your site. It's nice to know I am not alone. I wish you all the best in your quest to rid yourself of this horrible disease! :-)

needtogetwell
02-20-2014, 04:49 AM
Welcome Lance, I'm new too. I understand what you are going through with the Effexor, I came off that drug 16 months ago and I can tell you that it was both the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done.

If you are ready to be free of it I would be happy to share with you how I got off it. It will not be easy but it can be done.

Take one minute, one hour, one day at a time. Have lots of support and love. You have lots of support here!

Cheers,
Pam

kawtrip
02-20-2014, 05:24 AM
Thanks Pam!! Ya I know its gonna be a challenge but I will overcome. Winters are hard on me emotionally. Get the winter blahs big time. And this winter has been long and cold so its been hard. I am self employed with a successful business but all my work is outside so I am over stressed which isn't helping!! But spring is just around the corner so I'm trying to keep positive! :-) Hope your doing well and have a great day!!!

NeverToo...Fear
02-20-2014, 07:56 AM
Hi Lance and welcome to the forums ! You're definitely not alone here :)

kawtrip
02-20-2014, 02:26 PM
Thanks guys! I helps to talk to people who know where I'm coming from!! :-)

Cullingford
02-20-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi Lance and Pam really nice to meet you and welcome.:)

Enduronman
02-20-2014, 05:40 PM
Welcome bruh!!!

Enduronman (Chris)...:)