PDA

View Full Version : Feel so fed up and constatly detached from reality

Shaun
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM
I'm always lumbered with that horrible unreal feeling everyday some moments things seem clearer and makes sense and others are really horrible like I'm a zombie all dreamy feel an just really detached an it is scary, some periods I have it really bad then gradually it wears off to the point where it's subtle enough for me tolerate when I got it bad I always try to think rational I used to always repeat the word in my head I'm defiantly going crazy now and going to loose the

Cimi
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm always lumbered with that horrible unreal feeling everyday some moments things seem clearer and makes sense and others are really horrible like I'm a zombie all dreamy feel an just really detached an it is scary, some periods I have it really bad then gradually it wears off to the point where it's subtle enough for me tolerate when I got it bad I always try to think rational I used to always repeat the word in my head I'm defiantly going crazy now and going to loose the

no man u will not go crazy.it is normal to feel detached when anxious.u should live your life like u used to man. and your body and mind will respond. i am in a similiar state but i dont give a fuck to those feelings.why feeding them they enjoy the food u give them and want to stay. u are u and everything is real. live as u wish man.dont get too philosophical and enjoy life.enjoy people and other athings. and u r not crazy is just a momentary breakdown.all chemical according to me. stress reduces hormones in the brain. it is nothing serious.just do what u wish

Goomba
02-19-2014, 10:09 PM
A good rule of thumb is that if you think you're going crazy, you're not. Someone who's truly going crazy won't realize it.