PDA

View Full Version : Not caring mood activated.

Cimi
02-18-2014, 01:13 AM
hey morning to all.i found that when i simply dont care of things i am much happier. do what pleases u and stop caring about everything gives freedom, and peace of mind. this new approach has been helping me so much.hope i can transmit to others. keep the good vibes coming folks.

Enduronman
02-18-2014, 07:21 AM
Believe it or not, I use this method everyday bruh!...It doesn't mean that I don't have to care about people, their feeling, and all the inter-personal aspects of people...but there are many other things that I just refuse to worry about. Especially things that are irrelevant..like "Who gives a f***?".....YAY!!! Especially things that I can't change...it makes life a whole lot simpler for sure.

Have a great day bruh!

E-Man...:)

Ashlee13x
02-18-2014, 07:22 AM
This is a really good post! very positive! Glad you have found something that helps!

Dahila
02-18-2014, 08:09 AM
Nice Cimi ;)) I am trying it, it not always work. The smart people accept what they can not change. I have a difficulties with it, but I am trying anyway. I m glad to see you in great mood Cimi:)

Cimi
02-18-2014, 08:46 AM
Nice Cimi ;)) I am trying it, it not always work. The smart people accept what they can not change. I have a difficulties with it, but I am trying anyway. I m glad to see you in great mood Cimi:)

i found that i am happier like this. stressing too much about stupid and silly things almost got me mad.