PDA

View Full Version : Neverending brain tumor thoughts

kelseyt
02-17-2014, 07:21 PM
I cannot seem to shift these brain tumor thoughts. I get these weird shooting pains in my temples and they usually feel tender. Months ago when I was going through a bad anxiety episode I googled it and it came up with temples can indicate increased cranial pressure which can mean a tumor. I've had these pains for about 4 months now and they've not got any better or worse. I have no nausea or any other symptoms. I even went to my GP and she said my neck feels tense and that can lead into temple pain. I couldn't understand though as my anxiety had been pretty good until these pains, but she also said it can built up over the year the anxiety was bad and now symptoms are showing.

If I look at the facts I know the chances are it's probably not a tumor, but I just can't shake this little voice in the back of my voice that what if it is and I suffer with a seizure or something soon. (Yes it's even got as bad as worrying about that)

Does anyone know how to eliminate these thoughts?

Enduronman
02-17-2014, 07:36 PM
1. Therapy.
2. Medications.
3. Time...

Jus some thoughts friend...sorry if they all sound scary.

E-Man....:)

trinidiva
02-17-2014, 07:46 PM
Sounds like purely anxiety....tense neck from anxiety is leading to headache around the temples. Maybe just a tension headache? Do you have someone there who can rub your shoulders and back? I think you are probably subconsciously tending up those muscles. Im sure you would have a ton of other symptoms if it were a tumor.