PDA

View Full Version : Creatine - Does it affect my anxiety?

AliasEQ
02-17-2014, 09:50 AM
Does it? I really need it now to get BIIIGG. Will it affect my anxiety in any way?

Help is appreciated! :P

AliasEQ
02-17-2014, 10:02 AM
I've used 3-5g creatine/day for 3+ years now. Before and after my anxiety. It's good for my fasciculations. Don't think it effects my anxiety at all. You need to build some muscle first before using it (not saying you don't), but people that say it doesn't work... that's the reason why.

Great answer, thanks!

Yeah, I've seen some complaining and claiming that it doesn't work.

AliasEQ
02-17-2014, 10:04 AM
I've used 3-5g creatine/day for 3+ years now. Before and after my anxiety. It's good for my fasciculations. Don't think it effects my anxiety at all. You need to build some muscle first before using it (not saying you don't), but people that say it doesn't work... that's the reason why.

Someone also said that I should take 3-5g 4 times a day for like a week. Just to get the process going or to trigger something. Idk

Enduronman
02-17-2014, 10:06 AM
I once gained 13 pounds, in 15 days, using creatine MONO.
Creatine will NOT work unless it is taken with a high carb drink or high carb meal...
Carbs is what opens the muscles and allows creatine to be absorbed, and once it is, it causes the muscles to hold more water...
That is the SIZE gain...it is water weight, and it makes the muscles look fuller and larger...
Also, a LARGER muscle will move more weight=more overall muscle growth...
Yes, it works and it is the ONLY thing that does....I used to squat 535, bench 335 7 times, and deadlift 455 8 times...
Creatine is in ALL meat...in large quantity,,,does meat give you anxiety?...NO...
It won't give you anxiety, unless meats give you anxiety....
It won't affect your mentality in any way, except make you weigh more and look bigger....
Yes, I also took 5g ^^^^^ a day like 13 above....:)

Enduronman....

Enduronman
02-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Someone also said that I should take 3-5g 4 times a day for like a week. Just to get the process going or to trigger something. Idk

You do NOT have to "load"....

E-Man...:)

Enduronman
02-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Great answer, thanks!

Yeah, I've seen some complaining and claiming that it doesn't work.

It does work...to make the muscles larger, and a larger muscle is a stronger muscle in the gym....=lift more weight, grow more rapidly.

:)

AliasEQ
02-17-2014, 10:10 AM
I once gained 13 pounds, in 15 days, using creatine MONO.
Creatine will NOT work unless it is taken with a high carb drink or high carb meal...
Carbs is what opens the muscles and allows creatine to be absorbed, and once it is, it causes the muscles to hold more water...
That is the SIZE gain...it is water weight, and it makes the muscles look fuller and larger...
Also, a LARGER muscle will move more weight=more overall muscle growth...
Yes, it works and it is the ONLY thing that does....I used to squat 535, bench 335 7 times, and deadlift 455 8 times...
Creatine is in ALL meat...in large quantity,,,does meat give you anxiety?...NO...
It won't give you anxiety, unless meats give you anxiety....
It won't affect your mentality in any way, except make you weigh more and look bigger....
Yes, I also took 5g ^^^^^ a day like 13 above....:)

Enduronman....

Holy sh*t!! 13 pounds in 15 days!? :o

Great information. I have a friend who took it for like 3 months, he got hugeee. But once he quit taking it, he went back to normal after a month or so.

Should I take it after I work out, with the protein shake? Or should I take it before I workout, after my meal?

Enduronman
02-17-2014, 10:23 AM
Holy sh*t!! 13 pounds in 15 days!? :o

Great information. I have a friend who took it for like 3 months, he got hugeee. But once he quit taking it, he went back to normal after a month or so.

Should I take it after I work out, with the protein shake? Or should I take it before I workout, after my meal?

Yes, true!...
Your friend went back to normal because he didn't train right to grow new muscles...it was water retention..that's what creatine does.
You should take it 1 hour before you go WITH a high carb beverage and take that same high carb beverage to the gym with you and drink it while yer there...
Oh gawd, the protein shake thing!!!..
The best way to grow is to drink chocolate milk, AFTER your workout and with a high calorie meal of healthy foods...
Like 13 stated,, no load,,it isn't gear...
I went from 178 pounds to 228 pounds in 5 years of workouts...3 to 5 days a week. no longer than 50 mins per workout but I was a madman for 50 mins...
I once pushed, pulled, lifted, a total of 30,050 pounds in 50 mins while there...we kept track. YAY!!!
I wanna lift again now!!!.....I will, just not yet..gotta heal.

Enduronman...:)

Cimi
02-17-2014, 10:28 AM
dont know man. i took some l-carnitine to help me, but the diarrhea was unbearable. also i was eating like a pig man. it is up to you. i think u should keep it natural.

NixonRulz
02-17-2014, 01:29 PM
Creatine is great to put bulk on but you do need to be lifting heavy with it to get thebest results

Not sure how it will react with you and your anxiety becasue it will be based on if you are scared that something might happen from it.

Safe as any supplement that is not regulated although I believe kidney issues can arise if taken too long

I used to cycle it pretty heavy completely ignoring the instructions. Not smart but it really worked.

You deflate pretty quick if you stop