PDA

View Full Version : How's everybody doing?

Lord Jazzinho
02-17-2014, 04:04 AM
I haven't been visiting the forum much lately cos I been quite busy so I was just wondering what going on and hows everybody doing?

em1
02-17-2014, 04:10 AM
I haven't been visiting the forum much lately cos I been quite busy so I was just wondering what going on and hows everybody doing?

Hi ya :) I'm
Doing amazed thank you and by the sounds of it you are to :)

Lord Jazzinho
02-17-2014, 04:35 AM
Hi ya :) I'm
Doing amazed thank you and by the sounds of it you are to :)

Not too bad as it goes. Cheers

em1
02-17-2014, 04:41 AM
That's so good :) keep it up

Leannezoe
02-17-2014, 04:44 AM
Meh. Feeling crap today. I know that alcohol triggers mine off for a few days after drinking but a family do, I just thought sod it. Paying for it now. Want to stay in bed but was like 'nope, get up' xxx

em1
02-17-2014, 04:48 AM
Meh. Feeling crap today. I know that alcohol triggers mine off for a few days after drinking but a family do, I just thought sod it. Paying for it now. Want to stay in bed but was like 'nope, get up' xxx

Oh no :( are you on meds?

Leannezoe
02-17-2014, 04:50 AM
No I'm trying to do it alone and see how far I get. I'm having therapy and it helps me. But I kinda done okay alone but just feel like my nerves are on fire. Only started getting anxiety since September x

Enduronman
02-17-2014, 06:37 AM
I'm doing just fine so far, waiting for this Lyrica to wear off so I can wake up!!.

Have a good day Jazz!

E-Man .... :)

Lord Jazzinho
02-17-2014, 01:34 PM
I'm doing just fine so far, waiting for this Lyrica to wear off so I can wake up!!.

Have a good day Jazz!

E-Man .... :)

And you m8 :)

Lord Jazzinho
02-17-2014, 01:35 PM

Sometimes you just have to lets yourself have what you want and consequences be damned

Dahila
02-17-2014, 02:20 PM
Hi Lord long time not to see;)) I am glad you are ok. I was thinking about you. My friend, got pancreas transplant, and he is of dialysis for over 3 years, just on blood thinners, His kidneys are working good...

Applecherry
02-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Well, I didn't have a full blown panic attack this weekend, that's something to celebrate.

Lord Jazzinho
02-21-2014, 07:56 AM
Hi Lord long time not to see;)) I am glad you are ok. I was thinking about you. My friend, got pancreas transplant, and he is of dialysis for over 3 years, just on blood thinners, His kidneys are working good...

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, things are still uncertain for the cat and when I'm stressed I don't much feel like talking. I didn't think pancreas transplants were possible so thats quite interesting. As far as I am concerned however I am not certain that a transplant is the best thing for me for 2 reasons The first is timing, this is the first time since I was 15 that I am not housebound with phobia, poor or ill with my kidneys so I would like to actually live a bit before I have another op. Secondly I have taken the immuno-suppressants that go with a transplant before and for me they were vile so I would rather have shorter more comfortable life than a longer uncomfortable one. I have not made any concrete decisions on it though and theres still a bit to find out. :)

Dahila
02-21-2014, 11:15 AM
Lord you know we have to decide what is better option for us. I hate the thought of you having to go through dialysis all the time. I have my moment when I just want to quit, but we have the obligation, in my situation is children (grown up) and grandchild. My hubby is disabled so he would be lost without me.. eh life .......but still.....it is beautiful