PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here get stereotyped?

Kyle Morgan
02-16-2014, 07:19 PM
Howdy people!!! Just wondering have you ever been sterotyped ever, E:g for instance when you were in school. Were you, Nerd, Chav, Goth, Emo, Prep, Rocker, Hippy, Loner. Do you also think it can be wrong to steryotype people, for instance if someone was Emo, people would give them a ton of crap before getting to know them. I know this isn't related to anxiety but I just thought that sometimes stereotyping someone can make some people insecure. I know a lot of people do it, I'm just curious!!!!!

Kyle Morgan
02-16-2014, 07:23 PM
What do you think I was stereotyped as

Angie 91
02-18-2014, 01:44 PM
I have been sterotyped.
Never for long though..
But I think I get your point.
We are much too much inclined in these days to divide people into permanent categories that category only exists for its special purpose and must be forgotten as soon as that purpose is served. like "she is a lazy tomboy, playing games all day" or "her, she is such a geek reading archaeology magazines in school" or "that one? yeah she is in the party committee such a blonde (mostly people who don't know me ;) )at the school.. " or even.. "oh Yeah thats is Angie, she is cool, she draws dancing dinosaurs..though she can be a bit moody and sometimes she need some space.. she writes a lot..mostly crappy poems but yeah.."

Shrug, I'm not really sure what to tell you.
Is it possible to say "It was a beautiful morning at the end of November" without feeling like Snoopy?

Best,

Angie

Boinkers
02-18-2014, 08:26 PM
Hi kylie. Only jokin I rememba it's Kyle this time he he he. My english is not so good. I learn from chattin with my young daughter in the internet. It is all self learn. When I get stress I forget it. Ppl think I am not smart. But in phillipines I am a nurse. I can use my own language.

If u think you are ugly, then I don't know but to go somewhere the ppl love u.