PDA

View Full Version : I dont understand

justineLyann
02-16-2014, 04:30 PM
Ben when I don't feel anxious or depressed or haven't got panic attacks in a week or so why do I still feel these symptoms I don't get it !!!!!! Why won't they go away

Fourteen14
02-16-2014, 04:47 PM
Ben when I don't feel anxious or depressed or haven't got panic attacks in a week or so why do I still feel these symptoms I don't get it !!!!!! Why won't they go away

Your nervous system still goes through the process even when the mind is settled unfortunately.

The more you keep your mind calm the greater the chances of the physical symptoms subsiding. :)

It's a bit like like driving a car at 30mph with no brakes, even if you put it neutral and turn the engine off, it will take time for the car to eventually come to a stand still.

justineLyann
02-16-2014, 04:59 PM
Your nervous system still goes through the process even when the mind is settled unfortunately. The more you keep your mind calm the greater the chances of the physical symptoms subsiding. :) It's a bit like like driving a car at 30mph with no brakes, even if you put it neutral and turn the engine off, it will take time for the car to eventually come to a stand still.

Your right but these symptoms are driving me crazy beyond belief !!!!!

Fourteen14
02-16-2014, 05:05 PM
Your right but these symptoms are driving me crazy beyond belief !!!!!

An unconventional method would be to break into a weird dance move every time they come on, sounds crazy but it makes me laugh instead of getting upset, and devalues the symptoms.

Note : do not do this near a window! Your neighbours may call the asylum :)

justineLyann
02-16-2014, 05:08 PM
An unconventional method would be to break into a weird dance move every time they come on, sounds crazy but it makes me laugh instead of getting upset, and devalues the symptoms. Note : do not do this near a window! Your neighbours may call the asylum :)

Lol you are silly and thank you so much I will try cause I want these symptoms to go away with out having to take harsh medications

Fourteen14
02-16-2014, 05:09 PM
Lol you are silly and thank you so much I will try cause I want these symptoms to go away with out having to take harsh medications

There is nothing wrong with being silly, it's far more healthy than worry.

Seriously get your iPod thumping.........whoop whoop!!