PDA

View Full Version : Happy!

AliasEQ
02-16-2014, 10:01 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry about yesterdays post. Silly and ridiculous thoughts. They come sometimes and my brain just "locks" out and I can't see all the options I have.

I feel much better today -a special thanks to E-man and Cimi for taking their time and chat with me for hours yesterday lol. I told my family about the anxiety (after 2 months) and everything feels much better. I no longer feel any pressure on me, it was a relief honestly. I feel so good today, I actually feel "normal". Got 10 hours sleep, no dr/dp, not worried/stressed, no panic attacks for 2 months(!), no symptoms at all. HAPPYYY!! :D

Cimi
02-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry about yesterdays post. Silly and ridiculous thoughts. They come sometimes and my brain just "locks" out and I can't see all the options I have.

I feel much better today -a special thanks to E-man and Cimi for taking their time and chat with me for hours yesterday lol. I told my family about the anxiety (after 2 months) and everything feels much better. I no longer feel any pressure on me, it was a relief honestly. I feel so good today, I actually feel "normal". Got 10 hours sleep, no dr/dp, not worried/stressed, no panic attacks for 2 months(!), no symptoms at all. HAPPYYY!! :D

yeah man finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jessed03
02-16-2014, 10:20 AM
'Cos I'm happy, clap along, if you feel like a room without a roof'

Pharrell

GeneAllen
02-16-2014, 10:20 AM
Great Stuff Alias!!!

Congrats man. Funny how some days can feel so limiting and seems we lose all options in it all. Then poof, we SEE again.

Thank you! Peace

NeverToo...Fear
02-16-2014, 10:24 AM
'Cos I'm happy, clap along, if you feel like a room without a roof'

Pharrell

^ The exact song I was thinking.. Strangely I just got through listening to it.

I'm glad you are happy, Alias.. great you told your family.. it sounds like (or at least I hope) they are going to be very supportive for you! :)

Enduronman
02-16-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm proud of you Son!!! This is an awesome posts and makes me feel good to see your success and feelings of great too!!! YAY!!!

Keep this positive energy and focus brah, you're doing allllllll the right things now...YEAH!!!

E-Man...:D

AliasEQ
02-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Thank you all! :D

Yeah it's amazing how you can go down to level where you feel like nothing is worth it and ready to give it all up,

and then pick yourself up, get your sh*t together and feel like you're on top of the world. Just amazing! :)

Dahila
02-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Fantastic news and it very optimistic for the rest of us. Thank Alias for sharing;))

ab123
02-16-2014, 02:37 PM
Go you!!:)